"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

them boys were correct :mjcry:

when we gon discuss how we need a full blown secondary rebuild though?

and regarding hurts, i wouldn't even be mad if @B1G_controversy brought back the fukk hurts campaign :dead:. i'm a fan because he's our QB but dude has been awful for 7 out of the last 8 halves of football we've played (1st half vs bills, full game vs niners, full game vs cowboys, full game vs seahawks). i do have issues with our overall offensive system but it should never be looking like this with all that talent. dudes are saying that about the defense but i don't think our defense is ANYWHERE close to as talented as our offense.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
He definitely missed Smith on that shallow cross right in his face for a big play and Threw it to AJ instead, i think it was the second quarter. He not seeing the field like last year.

He hasn't been terrible but it's definitely not like last year for sure.

I salute him tho for playing through whatever bug he had tho. He did enough to win the game but our defense is cheeks

If I got paid to write articles or had an interest in blogging, I would make a hit tape of all the wide open receivers he didn't see throughout the year and the end result of the play.

I think it's maybe so upsetting because I was so hesitant to proclaim that he's no longer one read Hurts from Bama two seasons ago, and now he's showing a severe lack of field vision again. But he's doing it with premier pass blocking and elite weapons. I'd be more accepting if he had no talent around him.. but he has immense talent at all the other 10 positions around him. Literally at worst, one weak player around him on offense at every snap.

It's midnight, gotta let this dumb shyt go, I've ranted enough for 10 seasons.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
We lost tonight bc Brian Johnson is adamant we are a passing team & draws up plays where Jalen is throwing 40 yds downfield no matter the coverage...we just don't run enough
Seems yall need the OC that always had Lamar adn the eagles on heavy run, Bill O Brian i think? Devontae and AJ gonna leave tho :lolbron:
The thought of Danny Devito picking on Bradberry next week is a real reality :francis:
🤌🏿🤌🏿🤌🏿

:russ:
Saquon may mess yall up :lupe: