"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
He's almost always open...esp on drags & digs

Brian Johnson should be demoted too...we pass when we should run way too much

Hurts had under 150 yds passing on 31 attempts...we are not a passing team

Run the ball :mjcry:

Yep everytime we ran it we were eating up yards we should have easily finished with 200+ rushing yards but the whole flow to the offense was off the whole night.

Get a new OC

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now it's time to listen to David Carr. Sit Jalen the rest of the season. The division and the #1 seed are gone. Let him heal and hope he can unfukk himself for the wild card round.

nikkas really put up one 4 touchdowns in 3 games... I'm not going to count that bullshyt touchdown late against the niners.

Edit: and I realize we still can take the division. But at the same time, we can't take the division. Giants and Cardinals gonna be the 85 Bears and 02 Bucs.
Meh the division winner isn’t that important. The division winner is going to have a tougher matchup than the 5th seed in the wildcard round. Much rather play whatever scrub comes out the nfc south than seattle or the rams.

It was always 1st seed or bust to me

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
He definitely missed Smith on that shallow cross right in his face for a big play and Threw it to AJ instead, i think it was the second quarter. He not seeing the field like last year.

He hasn't been terrible but it's definitely not like last year for sure.

I salute him tho for playing through whatever bug he had tho. He did enough to win the game but our defense is cheeks
He been terrible despite some heroics here and there

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
The second one def wasn't a DPI. defender made a play on the ball and AJ fell.... love just happened to pick it off in spectacular fashion

Breh, u know damn well they do make up calls on those subjective fukk up calls dpi or holding .. they do it all the time.

Y all would ve been heated but it would ve been fair to settle this out in OT. I'm just saying.

But anyways y all deserved the dub, those clutch throws by Lock that catch by DK near the sideline and clutch catch by JSN:wow:. I knew y all were scoring for the win as soon as that first suspect Interception happened