"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Jalen deserves very real criticism

More people need to finally see that. I don't have agendas and was heavily praising Jalen last season, but I don't hesitate to call a spade a spade.

Jalen. Has. Been. The. Problem.

The main one, and the main cause of our offensive struggles. I probably have over 100 posts this season about his blatant mistakes, misfires, tunnel vision and turnovers.

Calling him on his shyt doesn't mean he can't get better or that last year was a fluke.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
WTF was the point of Patricia coming in hes ass too!!!All these coordinators need to be dropped

He had our def looking solid until that last drive

Bradberry is not a cover 3 corner & got burned...he's been abysmal all season

ATP, start Ringo for the rest of the season...he showed me enough tonight

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Slay already clocked out.

I feel bad for the veterans coming back 1 year with this disaster coaches and players
this is why I was so adamant about winning it when we had the chance last yr..i hate how ppl assumed we'd go right back bc they said the same thing after we lost to the New England w/Mcnabb & TO only to take 13 yrs to get back

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This aint the team , this aint the year I hope we get bounced early cause I aint got time to waste on these late games

There ain’t no “we”

My pet Seahawks did our bidding as instructed and you been removed from the Iggle Brotherhood as an Acquisition of the Niner Empire.

@wire28 @Box Factory @B1G_controversy @mikishere is all that’s left to fight the fight until their final demise.

But you won’t be with them

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Hawks just weren't throwing the ball

Geno woulda probably put up 34+ tonight

Patricia did what I wanted our def to do all season...mix up coverages, mix up def fronts, play Sydney Brown, break tendencies....

The last drive killed whatever momentum def had built tonight

Tonight was still an improvement over Desai

We lost tonight bc Brian Johnson is adamant we are a passing team & draws up plays where Jalen is throwing 40 yds downfield no matter the coverage...we just don't run enough

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
More people need to finally see that. I don't have agendas and was heavily praising Jalen last season, but I don't hesitate to call a spade a spade.

Jalen. Has. Been. The. Problem.

The main one, and the main cause of our offensive struggles. I probably have over 100 posts this season about his blatant mistakes, misfires, tunnel vision and turnovers.

Calling him on his shyt doesn't mean he can't get better or that last year was a fluke.

He definitely missed Smith on that shallow cross right in his face for a big play and Threw it to AJ instead, i think it was the second quarter. He not seeing the field like last year.

He hasn't been terrible but it's definitely not like last year for sure.

I salute him tho for playing through whatever bug he had tho. He did enough to win the game but our defense is cheeks

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
this is why I was so adamant about winning it when we had the chance last yr..i hate how ppl assumed we'd go right back bc they said the same thing after we lost to the New England w/Mcnabb & TO only to take 13 yrs to get back
100%

I felt the same way after the loss. Now that Jalen has the bag, that will hinder our ability to get back there more and more. We needed to strike gold while the salary cap, vets and spirit was all lined up. Now things are gunna be that much more of a struggle just to get to a NFCCG.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Good game, Seattle made the plays when it mattered. Eagles didn't. Talkin about the offense. The defense is a lost cause to me.

Eagles offense kept em close, never could get that two score lead on em and I knew that L was coming relying on this defense to get a stop

I'm not liking the refs not calling the DPIs on those interceptions tho but that's wat u get with the NFL.

I really don't understand those deep throws Jalen throws regardless. It's just not smart situationally, I'm especially talking about that first one to Quez... he knows ol boy does not fight through contact but in that situation, u throw it to him.:dahell:.
And if u gonna be soft, sell the shyt out of that PI, fall to the floor when that seahawk nikka grabbed u.

That nikka definitely been Kool aid blood to me since he dropped that ball in the superbowl.
The second one def wasn't a DPI. defender made a play on the ball and AJ fell.... love just happened to pick it off in spectacular fashion