"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
rookie QB drives 80 yds for a game winning TD drive... i'm standing on this defense having a personnel problem over a scheme problem :hubie:.

this season is cooked, just on borrowed time til the playoffs where we get hit with the death blow in the divisional.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Can’t even said they was 4-2 in the gauntlet and try to dismiss the SF and DAL losses. Horrible loss especially after the DC drama. Nick is about to be cringe worthy during the pressers but I’m here to see him squirm. No way they should have lost tonight.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Devonta was open on that last play but Hurts predetermined where he was going

He's almost always open...esp on drags & digs

Brian Johnson should be demoted too...we pass when we should run way too much

Hurts had under 150 yds passing on 31 attempts...we are not a passing team

Run the ball :mjcry:

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Drew Lock not a rook
:sadcam:

Fukk this season.
I’m done

idk why i called him a rookie im just sick and out of it lol, but point still stands though. got scrubs embarrassing us after making a major move attempting to change the tide of the defense.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I really thought we for sure had a top 3 team before the season

Now I question if we have a top 10 to 12 team

These are the type of games we should win

We're never gonna beat Seattle in my lifetime

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Now it's time to listen to David Carr. Sit Jalen the rest of the season. The division and the #1 seed are gone. Let him heal and hope he can unfukk himself for the wild card round.

nikkas really put up one 4 touchdowns in 3 games... I'm not going to count that bullshyt touchdown late against the niners.

Edit: and I realize we still can take the division. But at the same time, we can't take the division. Giants and Cardinals gonna be the 85 Bears and 02 Bucs.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Good game, Seattle made the plays when it mattered. Eagles didn't. Talkin about the offense. The defense is a lost cause to me.

Eagles offense kept em close, never could get that two score lead on em and I knew that L was coming relying on this defense to get a stop

I'm not liking the refs not calling the DPIs on those interceptions tho but that's wat u get with the NFL.

I really don't understand those deep throws Jalen throws regardless. It's just not smart situationally, I'm especially talking about that first one to Quez... he knows ol boy does not fight through contact but in that situation, u throw it to him.:dahell:.
And if u gonna be soft, sell the shyt out of that PI, fall to the floor when that seahawk nikka grabbed u.

That nikka definitely been Kool aid blood to me since he dropped that ball in the superbowl.

Last edited: