"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
forsure but thats why im kinda in the bring in Frank & let him help. he is a great play caller. he always had a good offensive game plan. dont let what happened in Carolina skew your opinion.
I def want frank here next year and I want johnson out

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
I def want frank here next year and I want johnson out
imo i wouldnt even mind having him come in & help BJ on how to set up plays. that is what we miss witn Shane the most dude was wizard at just setting up a game plan. he knew when to just keep pounding the ball & when to take the shots off of it.

---------

little rant i need to go on.

something that has been bothering me with this team the most. is this notion that we are a physical team. i think we were a physical team years before. but this year we are soft we can pound the ball like in the years past. i mean we would legit take the soul of a team just running the ball down teams throats. then dont get me started on our defense. we have no hitters what so ever in our back 7. our Dline is physical but those boys have been playing damn near 100 snaps. they are gassed, this team is just soft. look if we are going to be trash i rather us have some dawgs on defense that just have that dawg energy. you can see with the 9ers or even the Bills. they have guys are defense that just have bad intentions when they are making a hit. we have Slay who loves everybody then bradberyy who justt doesnt give a fukk because he knows he is toast. then of course we have Reed who is always ankle tackling because he is playing catch up. then Byard idk what to make of him.

honestly ive just been disgusted with the way this defensive back 7 has played & the persona they have put on themselves. they legit are not respected by no teams. because teams know you can carve those boys up. our Dline on the other hand is respected because they are the real dawgs.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Even considering his last two seasons which haven't been as good, he's still a much better coverage linebacker than anyone we had on the roster.
Below average LB > bad LBs I guess. He was not a factor at all this year but I don’t blame y’all for kicking the tires on him.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
imo i wouldnt even mind having him come in & help BJ on how to set up plays. that is what we miss witn Shane the most dude was wizard at just setting up a game plan. he knew when to just keep pounding the ball & when to take the shots off of it.

---------

little rant i need to go on.

something that has been bothering me with this team the most. is this notion that we are a physical team. i think we were a physical team years before. but this year we are soft we can pound the ball like in the years past. i mean we would legit take the soul of a team just running the ball down teams throats. then dont get me started on our defense. we have no hitters what so ever in our back 7. our Dline is physical but those boys have been playing damn near 100 snaps. they are gassed, this team is just soft. look if we are going to be trash i rather us have some dawgs on defense that just have that dawg energy. you can see with the 9ers or even the Bills. they have guys are defense that just have bad intentions when they are making a hit. we have Slay who loves everybody then bradberyy who justt doesnt give a fukk because he knows he is toast. then of course we have Reed who is always ankle tackling because he is playing catch up. then Byard idk what to make of him.

honestly ive just been disgusted with the way this defensive back 7 has played & the persona they have put on themselves. they legit are not respected by no teams. because teams know you can carve those boys up. our Dline on the other hand is respected because they are the real dawgs.

We have DT depth...I think we are lacking Edge rusher depth...would love to see Nolan Smith get more snaps

Bradberry is a few steps slower this season...but we need him to be more consistent down the stretch

Every team we face going fwd will attack our LBs, slot corner and middle of the field...hoping Shaq Leonard can be a difference maker at LB

BJ doesn't run early enough in games to set the tone for the rest of the game...why he wants us to be so pass happy baffles me...run the GD ball

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
We have DT depth...I think we are lacking Edge rusher depth...would love to see Nolan Smith get more snaps

Bradberry is a few steps slower this season...but we need him to be more consistent down the stretch

Every team we face going fwd will attack our LBs, slot corner and middle of the field...hoping Shaq Leonard can be a difference maker at LB

BJ doesn't run early enough in games to set the tone for the rest of the game...why he wants us to be so pass happy baffles me...run the GD ball
yea because we only draft in the trenches. like im sorry love BG but we cant rely on him as much as we do. Smith i just dont know if he will have the impact this season like we thought. dude needs to get bigger. plus i dont know if he is a edge player. he looks small. thats why i wanted us to make a big push to get Brian Burns from Carolina. i think he could have been had.

Bradberry i have no hope for. im given up on our DBs breh they are all cooked. no fight in them. i think our LBs will be fine with Zach & Leonard. will give us some vets with a lot of experience in the middle ill take that.

yea idk wtf he is doing like he is trying to get Hurts numbers up like if this is a heisman race. this isnt college run the fukking ball set the tone with our big dawgs up front let them eat man. you gotta freed them & go & take the soul from teams like we were last year & even earlier this year. i just dont know what has happened with our run game. it has vanished.