"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Jesus lol they shyt the bed I am not even mad, but am amazed at how sterile this team while getting their ass whooped at home.

It's like I've been saying, you can't out-talent everyone

Def scheme & playcalling should theoretically hide some of our flaws

The playcalling on offense is particularly problematic for me

You have to strike while the iron is hot...the iron is hot now, so we have to take advantage...it's hard to be elite in this league for a long time (unless you're 01-20 NE)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Let them have their moment

This was their SB
Cap

But….. Well y’all better play next week like it’s yalls

Cuz word on the Arlington, TX streets is y’all boys conceding and giving the division to them:huhldup:

Don’t shoot the messenger :hubie:

That news is out there :hubie:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Cap

But….. Well y’all better play next week like it’s yalls

Cuz word on the Arlington, TX streets is y’all boys conceding and giving the division to them:huhldup:

Don’t shoot the messenger :hubie:

That news is out there :hubie:
I'm pretty sure eagles hold the tiebreakers against the cowboys..the goal is to keep yall out of number 1 spot :ufdup:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
its a mixture of that with Vic Fangios defensive principles. we need to let Sean Desai run the defense he did in Chicago. but also i dont think we have the speed or talent on defense. besides our Dline most of the guys are backups or pass their primes.

i want to have faith but they havent shown me anything to think otherwise. like Desai has let upp 1000 yards of offense just to the past two teams. we also dont play with no physicality. at least if we are bad lets be a tough hard hitting defense. but we are the opposite.
Both out coordinators are shyt
It is what it is

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm pretty sure eagles hold the tiebreakers against the cowboys..the goal is to keep yall out of number 1 spot :ufdup:

I’m gonna be honest with you. I think the #1 seed and having the bye is cool.

But Niner are a traveling team, we’d just make the opposing teams stadium a home game so it don’t make us a difference :mjlol:

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Overall I think fatigue was a factor as well. 3 games in 14 days and they played like that

Definitely affected the Georgia Boys Carter and Davis on that defensive line. They both came into the league with conditioning issues and the Buffalo overtime game without Cox and Milton didn't do them no favors.

D Line looked gas after the first quarter.

Idk, maybe we call Suh Again.

Oh yeah fukk the NFL got us facing two contending teams on extended rest back to back... like this gauntlet wasn't tough enough smh.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
My guy destroying Eagles coaching holy shyt. We might get new coordinators again next season

ima listen to this but keep this in mind

Shane Steichen has the fukkIN COLTS...at 7-5
they got Garden Nome at QB , Pittman and a bunch of bums

coaching is definitely a problem- I still think Desai is better than Gannon and he is better than Johnson- I think the offense brain trust (if you wanna call it that) is sooo subpar.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I think Desai is still straight. He switches up looks so much he is atleast creative. I think he just doesn’t have talent. Even our “stars” like slay just don’t have the juice anymore. There was a comeback route that he read clear as day he just didn’t have the speed to come back and pick it off. We basically are dependent on the line to make people look good.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Definitely affected the Georgia Boys Carter and Davis on that defensive line. They both came into the league with conditioning issues and the Buffalo overtime game without Cox and Milton didn't do them no favors.

D Line looked gas after the first quarter.

Idk, maybe we call Suh Again.

Oh yeah fukk the NFL got us facing two contending teams on extended rest back to back... like this gauntlet wasn't tough enough smh.

They did us mad greasy with the schedule :dead:

We still 10-2 though