"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
ima listen to this but keep this in mind

Shane Steichen has the fukkIN COLTS...at 7-5
they got Garden Nome at QB , Pittman and a bunch of bums

coaching is definitely a problem- I still think Desai is better than Gannon and he is better than Johnson- I think the offense brain trust (if you wanna call it that) is sooo subpar.

cosign all the above. our defensive numbers are HORRIBLE this season compared the last, but i really think that's more because of lack of personnel/talent than scheme & the difficult schedule. gannon had this defense on the top of everything, until we faced a half decent QB then the defense would get lit tf up. this year we've arguably downgraded all over the field between safety, linebackers & corners (slay/bradberry older).

meanwhile under johnson, the offensive numbers are amazing but just watching the games you can clearly see something is missing, especially in the 1st half. maybe it's because hurts is banged up so they don't want to run zone read/RPOs as much, but not running the ball at all is insane to me. the way hurts is just sitting in the pocket all day long tells me that either he isn't seeing the field or the offense is filled with long developing routes. then our short pass game is mostly shytty ass screens. AJ was cooking ward on slants early on then we moved off that for whatever reason. let's see how the last few weeks look with goedert back now at least. i definitely miss that boy steichen though :mjcry:

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
cosign all the above. our defensive numbers are HORRIBLE this season compared the last, but i really think that's more because of lack of personnel/talent than scheme & the difficult schedule. gannon had this defense on the top of everything, until we faced a half decent QB then the defense would get lit tf up. this year we've arguably downgraded all over the field between safety, linebackers & corners (slay/bradberry older).

meanwhile under johnson, the offensive numbers are amazing but just watching the games you can clearly see something is missing, especially in the 1st half. maybe it's because hurts is banged up so they don't want to run zone read/RPOs as much, but not running the ball at all is insane to me. the way hurts is just sitting in the pocket all day long tells me that either he isn't seeing the field or the offense is filled with long developing routes. then our short pass game is mostly shytty ass screens. AJ was cooking ward on slants early on then we moved off that for whatever reason. let's see how the last few weeks look with goedert back now at least. i definitely miss that boy steichen though :mjcry:
we moonwalk to the SB w/steichen..i'm fed up with BJ pressing ask madden every wk

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I was expecting a two year prove it deal butwe need all the help we can get at the position.

He could've gotten a decade guaranteed and i'd be cool with it. :heh: