"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Dallas = Yankees
SF = Red Sox

The great thing about today is that we get to work on all our flaws between now & Jan

Let's see how we respond

Champions overcome adversity...Lets get it Byrdgang

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Dallas = Yankees
SF = Red Sox

The great thing about today is that we get to work on all our flaws between now & Jan

Let's see how we respond

Champions overcome adversity...Lets get it Byrdgang

We the Yankees….. anyone there saw the red and know we Americas team

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
congrats you guys beat us today. hope we meet in the playoffs.

i will say this tho. i put this lost 100% on the defense. you cant let teams be i think it was 85% on 3rd down & expect to win. you need to play complementary football. we cut the score down & our defense was just soft. plus missed tackles also how soft is our players? besides our Dline what players you know that are physical & big hitters? that is why howie needs to stop & actually go draft talent at LB & DB. stop going with these undrafted dudes & older vets. its clear as day watching this speed & physicality is our problem on defense.

Last edited:

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
My guy destroying Eagles coaching holy shyt. We might get new coordinators again next season

The Eagles philosophical organizational approach is exactly what they wanted from Jonathan Gannon, and desai. Do you wanna know why? They basically asked Jim Schwartz to do the same thing. Now you see what he is doing over in Cleveland. But the Eagles love this no big plays defense. We just dont & havent had the right players for this type of style.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
The Eagles philosophical organizational approach is exactly what they wanted from Jonathan Gannon, and desai. Do you wanna know why? They basically asked Jim Schwartz to do the same thing. Now you see what he is doing over in Cleveland. But the Eagles love this no big plays defense. We just dont & havent had the right players for this type of style.

Teams mimicked how Todd Bowles and the TB def neutralized KC in the SB...so that's the trendy thing now

We need to pick our spots of when to be aggressive and when to play the standard shell def

I have faith that our def will improve

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Teams mimicked how Todd Bowles and the TB def neutralized KC in the SB...so that's the trendy thing now

We need to pick our spots of when to be aggressive and when to play the standard shell def

I have faith that our def will improve
its a mixture of that with Vic Fangios defensive principles. we need to let Sean Desai run the defense he did in Chicago. but also i dont think we have the speed or talent on defense. besides our Dline most of the guys are backups or pass their primes.

i want to have faith but they havent shown me anything to think otherwise. like Desai has let upp 1000 yards of offense just to the past two teams. we also dont play with no physicality. at least if we are bad lets be a tough hard hitting defense. but we are the opposite.

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Jesus lol they shyt the bed I am not even mad, but am amazed at how sterile this team while getting their ass whooped at home.