"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Jake Elliot The Goat eagles kicker
Man has been clutch 100 percent when we need him to be...i mean he has a little fun every know and then...most brilliant kickers have those moments...he will be in the HOF when it's over

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
What are the options at Secondary??? The dline all season has been getting pressure but the secondary is so bad shyt doesn't even matter. We can't make the QB hold the ball.

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
What are the options at Secondary??? The dline all season has been getting pressure but the secondary is so bad shyt doesn't even matter. We can't make the QB hold the ball.

I expect Howie to get some help but in the above there's 4 images of DBs playing off. Pretty sure they converted each time

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

I expect Howie to get some help but in the above there's 4 images of DBs playing off. Pretty sure they converted each time

Yeah but is it because they don't trust the safeties??? Or to help the LBs by keeping everybody in front? Just trying to understand this scheme and the reporters never asked smh

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Yeah but is it because they don't trust the safeties??? Or to help the LBs by keeping everybody in front? Just trying to understand this scheme and the reporters never asked smh
I can see either being the case but it needs to change. Get the ball out quick and thats an automatic 5 yards

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Howell escaped from several sacks, I don't think that was scouted and it really threw us off until we started bringing linebackers

I hate watching the off coverage but I understand its place... until the red zone

The bend but don't break shyt works, particularly with a D Line that we can rotate personnel and get pressure

But then you have to not break in the red zone and leaving the short pass / middle of the field so open is not the way to do that

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
How It Started (2022)

FeOucziXoAEOpQL

How It's Going (2023)

F7YessOWAAArlJ3

Eagles Escape Washington and take Command in NFC BEAST Brawl. Advance to 4-0 for 2nd Straight Season. Jackpot Jake does it again with clutch Game-Winning 54 Yarder.

F7YcgC3WwAAyIFq

All Smiles from Jalen and AJ as they both go off. Jalen with over 350 total Yards and 2 TD's. AJ with his 2nd Straight 130+ Yard performance.

*Eagles Advance to 4-0 in back to back Seasons for the first time in 30 Years. Eagles are the first Team in 25 Years to Lose the Super Bowl and start the next season 4-0. (1998 Greenbay Packers)
*#1 NFC BEAST, #1 RECORD NFL (Tied with 49ers, Dolphins lose to Bills)
*ALL HE IS DOES IS WIN: Jalen continues Historic run advancing to 21-1 over his last 22 Regular Season Games. He also ties a Joe Montana's Record for most consecutive comeback wins after being down two scores. This was also Jalen's 10 straight regular season win.
JACKPOT JAKE: He's just money at this point. Every FG kicker misses here or there. But in pressure situations, I know he's going make it.
*ALL DAY AJ: AJ Brown shuts it down with 175 Yards and 2 TD's. He's had over 300 yards Receiving in the last two games.
*ROLLING OFFENSE: The Eagles Recorded their 3rd Straight game over 400 Yards. They also have had a WR break 130 yards in 3 Straight Games. The Running game has also generated over 100 Yards on the Ground in 3 Straight Games. Eagles Points Per Game is also up slightly from last year.
*THE COMMITTEE: Swift didn't have over 100 yards this time but got involved in the passing game. He had 79 Total yards. Between Swift, Jalen and Kenny the Eagles still gained over 100 total yards on the ground.
*SACK BREAKOUT: Defense brings it with the 5 Sacks and some pressures but there were some issues that needs to be cleaned up.

*As The NFC Beast Turns: The Boys bounce back and body the Pats. Washington also bounces back and plays the Eagles really hard. GMen try to keep pace against Seattle Tonight hoping to get to 2-2 instead of 1-3.

4-0 after Losing the Super Bowl is a very hard thing to achieve. So props to everyone. Look, Washington deserves their flowers. They came in there and said we are not going to give up, we aren't going to be pushovers. That was a Classic NFC BEAST Fight. For some reason they always play us hard in Philly. This was the first OT Washington Eagles game in 24 years since 1999. They threw their blows and we threw ours. Props to Eric Beneimy. He sat Sam down, showed his his mistakes and spent this week making a game plan for him to play better. It worked. Sam got the ball out much faster. I thought he showed some nice things in this game. It was only his 5th start. Washington should be patient and let the kid grow. I thought this Defense were going to get to him more. But he hung in there. So this was a game where the Offense pretty took over.

I mean Eagles are producing Offensively and putting some big numbers people. Yes Dallas Goedert hasn't gotten going yet. But AJ and Smitty are both cooking. Swift is Cooking. Jalen is also doing his thing. I mean we've had 130+ Yard WR in 3 straight games. Think about that? Brian Johnson gets criticized yet look at the results. Points are up, yards are also very close to last year. We are definitely running the ball better. Jalen made so many big throws in this game. As for the AJ thing. Whatever happen on the sideline, they worked it out and are both on the same page. As I said, he's our most explosive WR. I want Smitty to get his touches too. I think they can both thrive in this Offense again like last year. Dallas seems to be getting the short end of the stick. I expect a breakout game from him soon. As for Defense, this was probably my least favorite game from them. They were playing way too soft in coverage.

They did let Sam dink and dunk on them all day. But he still made some big plays too. Yes they did get some sacks but no turnovers for the first time this year. Also Washington ran the ball on them much better though they held them in check overall. Some of that is injuries but they got to tighten some things up. I'm not concerned, Washington just had a nice game plan. But Desai does need to clean some things up in coverage. Well next up is The Rams. The last two NFC Champions face off in LA. Stafford is a Veteran that can still sling it. They also have Aaron Donald. We can not take any team lightly. As for the NFC BEAST. Ok Boys, good bounce back after what happen in Arizona. Now you got the 49ers next. If you beat them, it helps us. If they beat you, It helps us, lol. But I won't even hate, y'all took to the Pats. We'll see what happens. GMen, you can't fall to 1-3, you have to keep pace tonight. Washington you've got the 0-4 Bears next. Take this energy and build off it. Eagles and 49ers are the last two Undefeated Teams standing. Miami used a lot of energy to score 70 points. They look like they came down Earth playing the Bills after hitting God Level last week.

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
This is an example of what we’ve been talking about. The organization told him to be more careful this season and nice that he listened but they kind of neutered him to the point where he is sliding on nickel corners when he has the edge. They gotta let him play to some extent.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
This is an example of what we’ve been talking about. The organization told him to be more careful this season and nice that he listened but they kind of neutered him to the point where he is sliding on nickel corners when he has the edge. They gotta let him play to some extent.

Hurts is definitely being more cautious

This is a terrible example. He lost his footing. He wasnt trying to slide.