"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Jalen Carter is good at football huh. Who could have guessed...

Normally people who are good at driving their cars fast are not good at football which is why he dropped in the draft :troll:

What a joke. Im so glad we got him but the rest of the league front offices pathetic.

We really are on some lightyears ahead shyt.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
F66sO16agAAV3Mo

(Eagles Take Down Bucs on Monday Night and advance to 3-0 in back to back season for the first time in 30 years)

l1ffjk8qerxhanrceuan.jpg

(D'Andre Swift was Unstoppable Again with another 130+ Performance)

GettyImages-1485906563-e1683387134734.jpg

(Where my Dawgs At? Jalen Carter and Eagles Defense Feast on Baker Mayfield)

*Eagles Advance to 3-0 for 2nd Straight Season. First time since the 1993 Season.
*#1 NFC BEAST, #1 RECORD NFL (Tied with Dolphins and 49ers)
*Jalen Continues his historic run and is now 20-1 in his last 21 Regular Season Games. This was his 10th Straight Road Win breaking Donovan Mcnabb's longstanding 9 Straight Road Win record. This was also Jalen's 9th Straight Regular Season Win.
*D'Andre Swift Is A Beast. Over 300 Yards Rushing in 2 games. He's so explosive and make it look easy
*AJ Brown Goes off: AJ has a Big Day with over 130 Yards.
*Dawgs 4 Life: Eagles Defense shuts down Bucs Offense and holds Baker and Company to under 200 Total yards. Multiple Sacks, INT and Fumble as well.

*As The NFC BEAST Turns: Boys take down Jets but get that a$$ beat by 0-2 Cardinals. GMen finally wakes up and come back on those Cardinals, only to fall back asleep again and get blown out by the 49ers. Washington came back on the Broncos only to get blown out by the Bills.

3-0, Undefeated Again. In a whole new year with new pieces, new coaching, the whole 9. Look, we just played Bill Belichick, Brian Flores and Todd Bowles. These three Men are all Defensive Masterminds. Yet the Eagles have lead by Double Digits in every single game. I feel they are finally starting to bring it all together. It was bad weather again but they ran the ball down their throats. D'Andre Swift gets so much out of every single carry. He's just so Dominant behind this line. I don't think you run him into the ground though. Keep his carries manageable and utilize Kenny and Boston. I thought the passing game woke up again with AJ Exploding. I guess him and Jalen worked out their little sideline drama. All things are back to normal. Was Jalen forcing some AJ Throws, sure. But you have to get AJ involved, he's too explosive.

Jalen turnovers are up this year but give the Defenses we played credit. Jalen doesn't match up well against Tampa's Defense but I think they still moved the ball on them all night. This Defense is scary good and Jalen Carter is growing before our eyes. Baker barely had time to do anything. They basically let him dink and dunk all game with barely any real impact. He's an Average QB but I admit, he looks much better on the Bucs than on previous teams he was on. The Bucs were 2-0 and they were home. We went in there and took care of business. The Eagles leave September 3-0 as one of the Best Teams in the League again. There are things to improve but I'll take 3-0 start any day of the week.

As for the NFC BEAST. Well The Boys got a little high on taking down Danny Dimes and Zach Wilson but they did dismantle them. With that said, they got their bubble burst in Arizona. All that tough talk and let Josh Dobbs and Gannon cook you, lol. GMen are just up and down right now but that was a good Comeback against Arizona. If they hold on they could very well be 0-3. Well see if they can dig out of the 1-2 hole. Washington had a nice 2-0 start but their issues is Howell is still a young QB. His 4 Picks including a Pick 6 shows he's going to have growing pains since this is his first year starting. I believe the Eagles can win the Division again but they have to take it one game at a time. Next up Washington after getting blown out by the Bills. I know they are going to play much better but I think we are clearly the better team. Can't let them get one on us like they did last year. Finally, Congrats to Jalen. 20-1 is absolutely ridiculous. Another Donovan record was broken too.

F66tEVIaEAA8jCk

But but we weren't a real team last year

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Both sides of the ball looked good. Nice to see BJ adjust quickly and lean into what his team is doing well.
Smith and Brown basically switched targets and output but Smith is not a guy who is going bytch about it. The couple of INTs and other bad throws Hurts had were mainly communication issues. He looked way more comfortable dealing with pressure last night. Gainwell runs hard but I'd be lying if I wasn't irked everytime he got the ball last night :russ:, would be nice to see Penny get in the mix if we have to take the ball out of Swift hands

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

One opinion about Swift from a Lions fan for the Lions fans and few others that had negative words the first two weeks.

They damn near had me believing Swift was Jerome McDougle status, playing 37 of 64 games type shyt. 😵‍💫

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps

One opinion about Swift from a Lions fan for the Lions fans and few others that had negative words the first two weeks.

They damn near had me believing Swift was Jerome McDougle status, playing 37 of 64 games type shyt. 😵‍💫

I knew Miles didn't have the best vision but watching Swift run shows how much meat #26 was leaving on the bone the past two years :picard:

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I knew Miles didn't have the best vision but watching Swift run shows how much meat #26 was leaving on the bone the past two years :picard:

On top of average burst, speed and questionable hands, yea he was lacking a little bit. Kudos to him for still averaging slightly under 5ypc though.

Those receiving stats are very lackluster. CMC's 2019 is only 20 receptions and 5 yards less than boobies career with one more td. :huhldup:

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Washington O line is cheeks, those monsters up front should eat well on Sunday
Their d line are monsters too though

Wouldn't be shocked if our run game has a tougher time and we struggle a little offensively

Line was 8 or 9 last time I looked. I think that's way too high. I think it'll be a tough game