"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
CDN media

All in all, not terrible

Finding Goedert (who has disappeared from the offense) and running Swift more down there may fix the red zone problems

Spoke with my coworker about the halftime adjustments this past Sun...my hypothesis to him was that Sirianni was the one who directed BJ to run the ball more in the 2nd half

The offense always struggles when we don't run the ball enough

Offense looks good with balance or when the running game is in full throttle...offense looks disjointed without it

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I agree with the video, scrap the zone

I think the biggest problem is if random ESPN talking heads are pointing this out, everybody else that actually gets paid to figure this out knows it too. This needs to be fixed asap. I do give both the new coor credit for adjusting when they are getting whipped early on but we need to stop getting whooped early on now.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listening to a podcast and the beat reporter and baldinger insinuated that Hurts looks hurt out there when he tries to run.. Yall think he playing hurt, he's trying to preserve himself or what? I've been watching him since he was a freshman at bama, and he does look off IMO. No decisiveness in his runs aside from that long run on Sunday and he looks hesitant/slow imo.

I think so too tbh. He scared me a bit on that run when he planted hard and cut.