"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Who made this GD sched

KC have a bye the same time we do

Short wk vs Buff

49ers get 10 days from thanksgiving until they play us

This sched was ri-GD-dic :snoop:

Then still gotta travel to Dal & Sea B2B weeks

This sched trash frfr

Yeah the NFL really tired to trip us up on this Schedule. The Eagles have already played 6 Road games (5-1). This was the 5th Home Game of the year and we are in Week 12. Now San Fran and The Boys get 10 Days rest and we play them back to back. But I'm not concerned. 49ers gotta come to Philly and even though The Boys are great at Home, the Eagles are playing great on the Road. The bottom line these last two wins may have locked things up. The Eagles finish with Giants, Arizona and Giants. Both teams are already looking at going on Vacation. Cowboys have be be perfect down the stretch and they have all teams with Winning Records accept Washington. They have yet to beat a team with a Winning Record this year so again they are now have to possibly win out to even have a shot at the Division. Yes the Schedule was hard but the Eagles have passed every test. The Jets loss were fluky and lucky on their part but props to them.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
9ers open as a 1.5 favorite against us.

get the dawg mask out philly we back on our bullshyt.
no surprise. niners always get these lofty ass road spreads...and they fckn cover lol
its insulting though. implies the niners would be 7.5 faves on the road...thats a big diss to a 10-1 team

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
no surprise. niners always get these lofty ass road spreads...and they fckn cover lol
its insulting though. implies the niners would be 7.5 faves on the road...thats a big diss to a 10-1 team
yup the media darlings will get the love. but whatever we gunna show the world who runs the NFC.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I just dont see it in todays NFL...even when teams play Lamar, you just dont see a dedicated spy anymore

Desai implemented 2 of my suggestions

He ran a spy (Redikk) with a 3 man mush rush but Allen still got the first

He ran a spy with 3 DL and 2 LBs and 1 of the ILBs was the spy

The prob is when we ran 3 DL, Buff ran the ball down our throats

The spy has to be used on obv passing downs...hopefully Allen is the most mobile QB we play for the rest of the yr bc he gashed us today :snoop:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Desai implemented 2 of my suggestions

He ran a spy (Redikk) with a 3 man mush rush but Allen still got the first

He ran a spy with 3 DL and 2 LBs and 1 of the ILBs was the spy

The prob is when we ran 3 DL, Buff ran the ball down our throats

The spy has to be used on obv passing downs...hopefully Allen is the most mobile QB we play for the rest of the yr bc he gashed us today :snoop:
I saw a spy a couple of times against Allen yeah, not sure they were that effective like you said

mobile qbs give a lot of defenses fits. I fully expect Jalen to run a lot against us and we wont have a good answer. and we will never spy because we cant afford to lol

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Ok I just check the standings. It seems that guy jumping the gun on the tweet and it's deleted. I think he was going off projected Playoffs. The 7th Seed right now is Seattle and they are 6-5. So the Eagles magic number would actually be 1 or 2 depending on if the Vikings Win tomorrow. So the 49ers game is a possible clinching game. But no they haven't clinched technically because there is still 6 more games.

Last edited:

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Ok I just check the standings. It seems that guy jumping the gun on the tweet and it's deleted. I think he was going off projected Playoffs. The 7th Seed right now is Seattle and they are 6-5. So the Eagles magic number would actually be 1 or 2 depending on if the Vikings Win tomorrow. So the 49ers game is a possible clinching game. But not they haven't clinched technically because there is still 6 more games.
we havent clinched a playoff spot?