"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@wire28 @Box Factory stop me if you heard this one

A Hunter goes into the woods and sees this grizzly, the biggest one he’s ever seen.

He raises his rifle and he fires.

The Bear falls, the hunger rushes forward. And to his surprise there’s no bear. There’s no broken twigs, there’s no blood.

And then suddenly, the grizzly throws his massive arm around the hunter’s shoulder and explains.

“You took your shot. You missed. So either I feast, or, and the choice is your, I fukk you!”

Naturally the hunter chooses life.

The next day, the hunter returns to the woods with a much bigger gun, and he spots the bear again.

And he aims, he fires. The bear falls. The hunter charges.

No sign of the Bear, until the Bear is standing besides him, saying “You know the deal.”

Indignity ensues.

The following day, the hunter treks back to the woods.

This time with a bazooka.

He sees the bear, lines him up in his crosshairs, fires.

The recoil from the bazooka throws him backwards.

And he looks up as the smoke’s clearing, and there’s the bear standing above him arms crossed.

And the bear squints.

“You’re not really out here for hunting are you?”

Once again our paths cross and y’all are in the way of our destiny. We need this win more than yall.

I hope yall are prepared for war cuz Gawd knows we are

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

A Hunter goes into the woods and sees this grizzly, the biggest one he’s ever seen.

The Bear falls, the hunger rushes forward. And to his surprise there’s no bear. There’s no broken twigs, there’s no blood.

And then suddenly, the grizzly throws his massive arm around the hunter’s shoulder and explains.

“You took your shot. You missed. So either I feast, or, and the choice is your, I fukk you!”

The next day, the hunter returns to the woods with a much bigger gun, and he spots the bear again.

No sign of the Bear, until the Bear is standing besides him, saying “You know the deal.”

Indignity ensues.

And he looks up as the smoke’s clearing, and there’s the bear standing above him arms crossed.

And the bear squints.

Once again our paths cross and y’all are in the way of our destiny. We need this win more than yall.

I have not heard such a tale good sir. But I look forward to the playful jests that most assuredly will take place throughout the week and on game day. Stay safe. Happy holidays.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps

Indignity ensues.

And the bear squints.

You've been in our penitentiary since 1-29-23, I'm glad brehs like Deebo and Aiyuk finally get to blow that steam off on the field instead of voicing their displeasure in angry tweets and soundbites like scorned women :wow:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

You've been in our penitentiary since 1-29-23, I'm glad brehs like Deebo and Aiyuk finally get to blow that steam off on the field instead of voicing their displeasure in angry tweets and soundbites like scorned women :wow:

A lot of anger is gonna be released on this field.

We bringing the pain….. I’ll admit. We probably won’t be the same team after this game win lose or draw. But we plan on dragging yall straight to hell with us.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I mean he was healthy when he started the game... I noticed you didnt tag me, we not friends we dont have history? You know im coming to collect one of those heads.

Im praying to my lord for forgiveness for what we about to do to yall.

I don’t even take pleasure in this cuz like you said. We are friends. Honestly, I’m scared….. for yall