"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
we havent clinched a playoff spot?

I don't think so. There are 6 games left. The last Wild Card has 5 Losses. Still need someone in the Wild Card to lose but the Eagles will have to keep winning before they can clinch. Regardless, they are pretty much a lock at this point to make the Playoffs. But they obviously need to Win the Division and get the #1 Seed.

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
I don't think so. There are 6 games left. The last Wild Card has 5 Losses. Still need someone in the Wild Card to lose but the Eagles will have to keep winning before they can clinch. Regardless, they are pretty much a lock at this point to make the Playoffs. But they obviously need to Win the Division and get the #1 Seed.
gotcha, i had saw a IG post saying we clinched with a win today. maybe their were wrong.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i knew the eagles didnt clinch officially...10 wins is where i knew it was close for them...im sure we can prolly clinch officially against cowboys or niners but we would need like 4-5 other teams to lose in those weeks...13 is prolly the number where we wouldnt need "help" lol

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Also...Vegas odds now have Hurts as the MVP favorite. :wow:

You know I didnt realize Hurts was consider a candidate this year Purdy, Stroud and AJ Brown have been lights out

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
F_64oxWWcAAdjjJ

(Eagles Weather The Storm in Another Thriller Comeback Win on Jalen Hurts Rush TD in OT against the Bills to advance to 10-1 for the 2nd Straight Season.)

XvEjEjTA_400x400.jpg

(Jackpot Jake does it again with 59 yard Bomb in the Rain to send it to OT)

aic9c4fjivnl0ks6lisl.jpg

(Brandon Graham makes Eagles and Philadelphia Sports History with his 189th Start. The Eagles also went 2-0 in their Kelly Green This Year)

Eagles advance to 10-1 in back to back Seasons and for the 6th Time in Franchise History. All other teams made the NFL Championship or Super Bowl. (1949, 1980, 2004, 2017, 2022, 2023)
#1 NFC BEAST, #1 NFC SEED, #1 RECORD IN THE NFL
ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?: Jalen Hurts has another amazing performance with 5 Total TD's. He's now won 14 Consecutive Regular Season Games against winning teams. He's also won 8 Straight games down double digits. Jalen Hurts also moves into 3rd All Time Eagles Rushing TD's. Jalen Hurts is now 27-2 in his last 29 Regular Season Games.
JACKPOT JAKE: I mean that was 60 Yards in the Rain and Wind. He just nailed it and is money.
WITTY SMITTY: Don't Look now but Devonta has another good game. That's 3 basically 100 yard performances in the last 4 games. Making clutch catches too.
THE CLOSERS STRIKE AGAIN: The Eagles Defense made the right plays at the right time with a costly Interception by Josh Allen and holding off The Bills in OT.
THE EAGLES LEGEND: Brandon Graham Makes Eagles History and has given his all to the Franchise and Organization for the last 15 years.
AS THE NFC BEAST TURNS: The Boys blow out Washington on National Television advancing to 8-3. Washington also fire Jack Del Rio in the process. They fall to 4-8. Don't look now but the GMen hasn't packed their bags up yet and have won their 2nd Straight Game against the Free Falling Patriots and Belichick. They move up to 4-8 and are now 3rd Place in the Division.

Damn Man, that's like the 4th Straight "Thriller' Game they played. Was, Dal, KC and now Bills all down to the wire. Another gusty performance from the team in another bad weather game. We've had like 4 Rain game this year. I guess that means they will get a Snow game for sure, lol. Look, I have nothing bad to say about the Bills. They are a good team and could very well have a better record if wasn't for a few last second losses. Josh is so good man. This was the game that scared me when I saw the schedule because of Josh. I knew he was a match up nightmare. He can bomb it and isn't scared to run it either. He's just a really good QB. Yes he makes mistakes with the turnovers but he was the reason the Bills almost got the Eagles. Defense really got beat badly out there. Josh was killing us in a damn rain storm. He put up 500 Yards of Offense between passing and rushing. Had 4 TD's and scored 34 points which is the most against the Eagles this season. It definitely was a Northeast Classic Nov type of game.

I can't put this on Josh though he made a bad mistake on the pick. But he is now 0-6 in OT even after they changed the rules for what happen to him in the Chiefs game. This was mostly on the Bills Defense that pretty much lost the game in the end even though they did play well too. They held Jalen to something like 33 yards in the 1st Half. Once again the Eagles make 2nd Half Adjustments. The Defense held them to 14 points and the Eagles Offense came alive. Jalen had like 3 TD's passes on 4 throws at point. Then in OT, that last drive with the run it sealed it. He's had 4 Rushing TD's in the last 2 games. Yes this was a tough loss for the Bills but I still think they can make the Playoffs. They will have to go 4-1 in these last 5 and finish 10-7 to get in. So props to Josh and company. The Bills haven't won in Philadelphia since 1996 too so this is a long Series we've had with them that goes back Decades. So another nail-biting thriller for the Eagles. Look this season has been crazy so far. Last year felt like a breeze in comparison.

Jalen has turned into a superstar before our eyes in three short years. The guys is never out of a game. He's the youngest QB to goes 10-1 in back to back Seasons. Well everyone thought the Eagles were going to trip up starting with Miami. Since then they are 5-0 taking down Miami, The Boys, The Chiefs and The Bills. That's basically a gauntlet for most teams. Now here comes those 49ers. NFC Title Game Rematch. I'll give it to them, after the 3 game slide, they bounced back strong. Purdy is still growing but he is playing well overall. Should be a great rematch. But they got to come to Philly again. The Eagles remain Undefeated at Philly after this win. I believe the Eagles can win the Division and #1 Seed if they win the next two games against San Fran and the Boys. They have a 2 Games lead on the NFC and AFC (1 1/2 Games B-More won last night so they got 9). That means they have nice cushion over San Fran and the Boys. But 6 more games. Season really moving fast now. Last year the Eagles finished 14-3. I think they have a shot to surpass that record this year or tie it at the very worst (14-3, 15-2, 16-1).

Last edited:

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I think we as fans underestimate that the Eagles are getting the best of these teams week in and week out... Do yall understand how hard that can be? Much respect to this team for not folding and standing up to the challenge every week.
Yeah and no matter what (because come sunday I'm still calling BJ a bum) but this is a special 2-3 year stretch for these guys. I really hope they get a Superbowl this year. Really appreciating how good this team is.