"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.

iYPina.gif

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
This shyt now confirmed beyond a doubt

Jake Elliot is our greatest ever kicker to ever kick a ball in an eagles uniform
I said “ain’t no way he making this shyt in a downpour” but then :krs:

I love Elliot but it’s like the shorter the distance the better chance of him missing lol. Akers was the opposite

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:whoo:

Well we knew they were going back to the Playoffs but I guess it's confirmed with this win. So they are saying the worst the Eagles can fall is the 7th Seed so they clinched with this win. Jalen and Jake get the Game balls. Defense let Josh cook but once again, closed it out when they had too. But good win. Everyone said we were going to trip up on this Schedule. Even called it a "Gauntlet". Well, The Eagles have beat Dolphins, Boys, Chiefs and Bills during this last month. Here comes the 49ers and Boys again. Each win gets the Eagles closer to the #1 Seed and Bye Week. (False Alarm, not clinched yet but close)

Last edited:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly

:whoo:

Well we knew they were going back to the Playoffs but I guess it's confirmed with this win. So they are saying the worst the Eagles can fall is the 7th Seed so they clinched with this win. Jalen and Jake get the Game balls. Defense let Josh cook but once again, closed it out when they had too. But good win. Everyone said we were going to trip up on this Schedule. Even called it a "Gauntlet". Well, The Eagles have beat Dolphins, Boys, Chiefs and Bills during this last month. Here comes the 49ers and Boys again. Each win gets the Eagles closer to the #1 Seed and Bye Week.

Who made this GD sched

KC have a bye the same time we do

Short wk vs Buff

49ers get 10 days from thanksgiving until they play us

This sched was ri-GD-dic :snoop:

Then still gotta travel to Dal & Sea B2B weeks

This sched trash frfr