"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
We haven't played one great game all yr - dolphins game - but thats not enough

Quick fire observations

*Devonta is our most reliable & consistent receiver - nah i disagree. but he's def showed up
*We need Lane Johnson healthy to win the SB - certainly
*Desai mixed up his def looks in the second half but he did nothing special with them - not enough blitzing, too much zone
*This wasn't the best game of Jalen's career, but this was his most resilient win bc of the caliber of opponent - dont qualify it. jalen is that nikka
*Pass rush was str8 azz today - ass
*We don't get to OT without Jake Elliott - one of the goat kickers, and 100% the most underrated of all time
*Nick Sirianni never panics on the sideline - true

I'm still not satisfied - me neither

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
I can't keep doing this anymore, brehs. These close games are killing me... :sadcam:

Still, 10-1 is 10-1 and the offense dropped 37 without Lane Johnson. I just want a complete, dominant win though. Is that too much to ask? :mjcry:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I trust Devonta in high stakes situations more than any receiver in the league :hubie:
Blows my mind that he was on our TVs way back in January 2018 :gucci:

Would've never imagined the slim breh who caught the game winner in a national title game and the QB who was benched in that game would be two of the faces sparking the next great stretch in Eagles history :wow:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
I've said it BEFORE....

I'll say it AGAIN:

ALL BRANDON GRAHAM DOES IS MAKE BIG PLAYS AT JUST THE RIGHT TIME!

Unbelievable :pachaha:

Jalen Hurts, man....I'm just glad we got our franchise QB for YEARS to come. With that guy, we'll ALWAYS be in contention.

Dawg I need to regroup from this shyt first. :whew:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I can't keep doing this anymore, brehs. These close games are killing me... :sadcam:

Still, 10-1 is 10-1 and the offense dropped 37 without Lane Johnson. I just want a complete, dominant win though. Is that too much to ask? :mjcry:
If they Saving it for the Super Bowl I’ll take it :mjgrin: