July 23rd It's OVER...! Official Xbox Game Event Showcase Thread 8AM PT/ 11AM ET

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Thread title is spot on. On July 23rd during the Xbox Games Showcase it became clear that Sony has won next gen before it has even started. :wow:

exactly what I meant.
halo-washed.gif

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
You don't even believe this...

He does. Some people (X-Bots, for example) have such non-existent attention spans that anything involving a story or dialogue puts them into a deep coma. :yeshrug:

A side effective of the "greener" side. Making long rambling ass posts from the comfort of your soiled mattress is another one. :scust:
I’m 30 years old fam. I been beating on dumb AI for 26 years now. If I ain’t playing against nobody in a game the shyt get boring ultra quick. Just being honest.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I’m 30 years old fam. I been beating on dumb AI for 26 years now. If I ain’t playing against nobody in a game the shyt get boring ultra quick. Just being honest.
You know what's funny...when I seen breh's response about chopping nikkas up with a katana sword...I wanted to respond..."if it's an NPC that I can't talk shyt to...it'll only hold me for a week. I need shyt that calls for REAL SMOKE."

I am now willing to concede that Xbox had lost the industry because majority of brehs seem to really love single player shyt more.

GG...miss me with that focus.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
You know what's funny...when I seen breh's response about chopping nikkas up with a katana sword...I wanted to respond..."if it's an NPC that I can't talk shyt to...it'll only hold me for a week. I need shyt that calls for REAL SMOKE."

I am now willing to concede that Xbox had lost the industry because majority of brehs seem to really love single player shyt more.

GG...miss me with that focus.
Yea I try fam. I really do, then somebody on my 2k leagues ask for a game, or I have a game to run in my madden league. Or some shooter. It’s just not fun to beat on random npcs no more. Plus having a new born is damn near impossible to put 20-30 dedicated hours into a game.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The excuses y'all nikkas making for why you can't play sp titles is hilarious :deadmanny:

Don't got time but got hundreds of hours into call of duty or 2K.

Excuses because I know people with children, jobs and wives that still have time to put into various games including COD. Dudes platinumed God of War and Assassin's Creed and still reach high ranks in COD.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
The excuses y'all nikkas making for why you can't play sp titles is hilarious :deadmanny:

Excuses because I know people with children, jobs and wives that still have time to put into various games including COD. Dudes platinumed God of War and Assassin's Creed and still reach high ranks in COD.

I didn’t make any excuses first of all. I said them shyts boring lol. But nah nikkaz ain’t taking care of they kids Properly honestly if they have that much free time. But that’s another topic for another time.

Playing against boring ass AI just isn’t it. Y’all do y’all tho

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
nikkas being converted to the Playstation family in here:pachaha::deadmanny:
This shyt flopped so bad LBOTS jumping ship on mass...:dead:

Hilarious but we all except for the 3 resident die hard stans saw this flop coming from a mile away...

There is literally no point in buying this console unless you love MS products that much...

PC/PS combo winning this gen, I see no value whatsoever investing in anything else...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn’t make any excuses first of all. I said them shyts boring lol. But nah nikkaz ain’t taking care of they kids Properly honestly if they have that much free time. But that’s another topic for another time.

Playing against boring ass AI just isn’t it. Y’all do y’all tho
Nah, that's excuses lol. Saying "but my nikkas hitting me up for COD tho :mjcry:" is an excuse. Now it's nikkaz ain't taking care of they kids :wow:.

One of my other dudes is a grown ass man with I believe 3 kids? Dude games a lot but is an Xbox head and always playing NBA 2K or COD on the Xbox but when a PS4 exclusive drop he on there and most of the time beat em.

Saying they boring is cap :dead: Every game ain't the same. That says a lot about your taste breh lol. Same nikkas talking about SP games can't hold their attention be in Assassin's Creed thread talking "This shyt GOAT yo!" :mjlol:

:hubie: But hey that's you tho fam.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Dont even bother. Cats gonna cop pleas and make excuses regardless so stop wasting your time arguing.

Another bloodbath gen is coming and that's sad.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dont even bother. Cats gonna cop pleas and make excuses regardless so stop wasting your time arguing.

Another bloodbath gen is coming and that's sad.
Yup, they just finding any angle to shyt on PS4 exclusives by coming up with some bullshyt "SP brehs" nonsense. Them same nikkas is in Red Dead threads, Assassin's Creed threads and other 3rd party SP games where suddenly "dumb AI" and story that can't hold their attention doesn't apply :laff: Oh man the excuses are funny.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn

Take a deep breath...

We have time....

We have time to dedicate to our hobby...

That time? Goes to multiplayer.

You tried it.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Take a deep breath...

We have time....

We have time to dedicate to our hobby...

That time? Goes to multiplayer.

You tried it.
"Take a deep breath..."
Please don't do that. Just don't. :hhh:

You claim you dedicate your time to your hobby which is supposedly MP YET in this same thread claim that SP games don't hold your attention yet I can find you talking about the "immersiveness" you found in AC:Origins or RDR2, a SP game.

Playing MP a lot doesn't not suddenly negate you from putting 8~20 hours into a SP game occasionally. You're talking as if the SP games people are bringing up are these 100 hour games.

The same way you can put time into AC or Red Dead despite Multiplayer being the hobby your time is dedicated to is the same way I can put in hours into Halo or COD but still put 40 hours into FFVII or 30 hours in TLOU 2.

@Fatboi1 Thanks, breh

----------------------------------------------------------

This is going to sound so nitpicky but, remember, I'm playing this game post-Red Dead;

There is something immersion breaking for me when I can't get my character, Kassandra, to properly walk naturally slow when I want to just explore.

It looks like she's skating over the ground and I like to be corny and not have my character just running at full speed throughout the entire playthrough as if they are on fishscale cocaine.

Also, the storyline is superb, much like Origins, but there is something weirdly off about the dialogue to me. The facial expressions of Kassandra don't fully sell what she is saying at times.

Weird shyt, I know, but we are at a place where open world games need to go above and beyond since a new standard has been set.

I am enjoying it on very hard and explore mode. I like the challeneg so far.
Hence why I said the MP time/hobby argument is cap.

I'm not buying it, if you truly was about the MP life, you wouldn't be putting time into AC, Batman or Mass Effect Andromeda, all Single player games. Those are pretty lengthy games too.

I personally believe you only seem to have issues with SP games that are only on PS4 but when it's multiplatform this "I'm a MP head" talk goes out the window. It's cap breh just keep shyt a thousand :dead:. Sony PS4 exclusives aren't worth the time because you dedicate time to MP but when they on Xbox you can make exceptions. :mjlol: Come on you see me on Halo or Gears often, I don't play that fanboy shyt when it comes down to gaming. Y'all just come off as fanboys in denial. I prefer PS>>>>Xbox all day but I will be there day 1 for Halo Infinite.

Last edited: