July 23rd It's OVER...! Official Xbox Game Event Showcase Thread 8AM PT/ 11AM ET

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
i've been call a sony stan for shytting on MS but everyone is shytting on them and rightfully so
I'm just a gamer :yeshrug:
I don't have loyalty to any of these corporations who just see me as profit
but breh I was legit excited for their event, a feeling I haven't had for any of their events for a while
I couldn't wait to see what Infinite looked like as well as some of their other first party games
12 teraflops, ray tracing, etc. I was like aight MS show us how much power this system got
then the infinite gameplay dropped :mjlol:
PS5 looks a lot more appealing and I can't see myself buying the Series X anytime soon
I’m really confused in this kinda thinking. Unless y’all was looking for a cgi trailer wit fake gameplay in between you were gonna be disappointed as hell. No games come out first year of the console with crazy mind blowing graphics. Just doesn’t happen, usually first year game is trash that nobody every cares about.

honestly it looked like what I expected from halo tbh.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I’ve switch up and im pick ps5 now also. But tbh Sony just has a Fan loyalty that hyped up anything. Doesn’t have to be interesting at all. Nothing was interesting about the console design tbh lol. But I mean it’s PlayStation so grown men will die over it. Gotta respect the brand they built. Microsoft is goofing tho
That's the thing. I don't even think they've necessarily done anything special with the hardware (PS5) but they know how to hype it up. After the initial PS3 fiasco, Sony has the marketing shyt together. MS has done themselves a disservice after the 360 and initial success of Kinect. It seems they just can't generate excitement. GamePass is $9.99 a month and you want that to be the focal point of your brand? Advertise the shyt out of it then :ld:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
That's the thing. I don't even think they've necessarily done anything special with the hardware (PS5) but they know how to hype it up. After the initial PS3 fiasco, Sony has the marketing shyt together. MS has done themselves a disservice after the 360 and initial success of Kinect. It seems they just can't generate excitement. GamePass is $9.99 a month and you want that to be the focal point of your brand? Advertise the shyt out of it then :ld:
They whole show was advertising it lol. Be don’t care out of brand loyalty

Daps
I’m really confused in this kinda thinking. Unless y’all was looking for a cgi trailer wit fake gameplay in between you were gonna be disappointed as hell. No games come out first year of the console with crazy mind blowing graphics. Just doesn’t happen, usually first year game is trash that nobody every cares about.

honestly it looked like what I expected from halo tbh.
PS5's first year is loaded
The games MS showed ain't coming out for at least 2-3 years
No excuses Infinite looked like garbage
MS are clowns you can't show Infinite after screaming 12 teraflops and most powerful :mjlol:

Daps
No it’s not bruh. Sony doesn’t have one good launch title exclusive.

it’s loaded :dead:
to me it is, the consumer
I got a handful of games they announced I want to play right now
MS hasn't compelled me to buy their system
I don't get into stan/fanboy wars like everyone here who like stanning for souless corporations who see you as profit

Daps
I respect it. I’m not buying it either. I’m buying a ps5. But they lineup is dog shyt also lol.
in your opinion
it ain't dog shyt to me
horizon, spiderman, ratchet plus several others are games I want to play
and the key part is they are all releasing within a year of the PS5's launch
Sony could also still have unannounced games that could release next year
Series X games don't release until a few years from now

Last edited:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
in your opinion
it ain't dog shyt to me
horizon, spiderman, ratchet plus several others to name a few games I want to play
and the key part is they are all releasing within a year of the PS5's launch
Sony could also still have unannounced games that could release next year
Series X games don't release until a few years from now
You on some wild wishful thinking shyt about what they could have this year. Microsoft showed a bunch of new games that’s gonna be out for launch.

you naming trash and hopefuling wony release some shyt.