July 23rd It's OVER...! Official Xbox Game Event Showcase Thread 8AM PT/ 11AM ET

Daps
The Monumental L that Microsoft just took is baffling:francis: they had all the time and even some hype with having the "more powerful" system and completely failed to deliver.. but let me guess,w now have to wait til August:scust:.. Sony is literally playing puppet master with Microsoft at this point.:mjcry:
Infinite is an abomination

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Infinite is an abomination

343i said:
We ain't Bungie, we doing the best we can
halo-washed.gif

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Yeah how do you not have time for single player, but can always schedule a squad of different people to play online :mjtf:

And if you’re not playing with friends, there are few games where playing with randoms is fun
Or how bout wanting to spend your free time playing against somebody and not boring Ass cpu. Been beating cpu since the mid 90s. No matter how y’all they say they improve they the same boring shyt.

the last single player game I brought was red dead. And I’m still on chapter 3. shyts lowkey boring and if I don’t end it this time I probably will never care to.

I only play if when nobody on in my 2k league. So it get little run.

most of y’all guys trash in multiplayer games so explaining it to y’all is useless

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
Or how bout wanting to spend your free time playing against somebody and not boring Ass cpu. Been beating cpu since the mid 90s. No matter how y’all they say they improve they the same boring shyt.

the last single player game I brought was red dead. And I’m still on chapter 3. shyts lowkey boring and if I don’t end it this time I probably will never care to.

I only play if when nobody on in my 2k league. So it get little run.

most of y’all guys trash in multiplayer games so explaining it to y’all is useless
You’re not gonna convince me that doing the same dribble mechanics to score a ball against a 12 year old is more exciting and new than fighting a boss in ff7 remake, exploring through the theme park in neir automata, or being Spider-Man breh

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
You're a gulliable mark if you're buying either of these consoles day one.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
You’re not gonna convince me that doing the same dribble mechanics to score a ball against a 12 year old is more exciting and new than fighting a boss in ff7 remake, exploring through the theme park in neir automata, or being Spider-Man breh
I play vs grown men lil homie. We been playing in coli leagues in madden and 2k over a decade. Yea its much more exciting cause you cause you faced with a actual person who can put to actual strategy and counter you like a real person does.

instead of a pre designed boss who can be beat without much effort at all.

who the fukks wants to be spider man brehs seriously. Can’t be believe a grown man said this lol

Last edited: