July 23rd It's OVER...! Official Xbox Game Event Showcase Thread 8AM PT/ 11AM ET

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
I've been boycotting Sony since the og as a child but I may have to cop a PS5 pretty soon.:mjcry:

The amount of piff you missed out on
:mjlol:

Got damn. I know owning both consoles is expensive but as a gamer. I can’t miss out on all that piff. Currently, I own all three consoles due to them 6 certs. But I get gaming can be an expensive hobby, what I use to do is hold a console for 2-3 years, flip it and buy the other.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Thread title mighta backfired
halo-washed.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Them single player trash games you hyping are ass. I would much rather play halo multiplayer over all them. Have fun with that boring shyt

Ghosts of tsushima was boring?!?:dahell::wtf: you trolling right now breh...:deadrose: I love killing dudes with the katana parrying, chopping off arms, watching the blood fly as they scream in agony....:banderas:goty contender

Last edited:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't even believe this...

He does. Some people (X-Bots, for example) have such non-existent attention spans that anything involving a story or dialogue puts them into a deep coma. :yeshrug:

A side effective of the "greener" side. Making long rambling ass posts from the comfort of your soiled mattress is another one. :scust: