July 23rd It's OVER...! Official Xbox Game Event Showcase Thread 8AM PT/ 11AM ET

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I play vs grown men lil homie. We been playing in colo leagues in madden and 2k over a decade. Yea its much more exciting cause you cause you faced with a actual person who can put to actual strategy and counter you like a real person does.

instead of a pre designed boss who can be beat without much effort at all.

who the fukks wants to be spider man brehs seriously. Can’t be believe a grown man said this lol
I enjoy SP and MP, but this is true. At the end of the day, no opponent is more engaging than another skilled human.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
The current lost popular game is fortnight :ld: and before that it was cod and before that is was halo. Madden and 2k sell 5-6 million yearly to play vs others.
i still wouldnt take any of those games over games such as Zelda, God of War , Resident Evil , The witcher and so
many other epic single player games. Like im a gamer that enjoy both single-player and multiplayer :yeshrug:
i just dont get people that be saying single player games are boring.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i still wouldnt take any of those games over games such as Zelda, God of War , Resident Evil , The witcher and so
many other epic single player games. Like im a gamer that enjoy both single-player and multiplayer :yeshrug:
They lying. Any top 20 games of all time list will be full of single player games

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA

Single players games are boring my guy...:francis:

I rather plays with my homies and actually laugh and enjoy the game.:dame:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps

They lying. Any top 20 games of all time list will be full of single player games
People fail to mention that Fallout, one of the most popular and successful SP franchises of all time, shot itself in the foot because of this same line of thinking that playing against other humans is somehow better than emotionally rewarding storytelling. Trust other nikkas to entertain you, brehs :dame:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
People fail to mention that Fallout, one of the most popular and successful SP franchises of all time, shot itself in the foot because of this same line of thinking that playing against other humans is somehow better than emotionally rewarding storytelling. Trust other nikkas to entertain you, brehs :dame:
Fallout shot itself in the foot by trying to repurpose a severely aged and flawed engine meant for single player games, in an online multi-player setup.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
They failed way before that. Fall out 4 was a fail and they put out a game in the meantime til the next one. They horrible with glitches, and nobody asked for online fallout

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
No one said to CHANGE the model of currently successful games...

I'm saying the new development of games should be diverse and not prioritize what Sony's bread and butter already is.

There should and WILL be epically long single player experiences from Xbox Studios. But, that shouldn't be the main model that Xbox should chase.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
For Sony Stan's

It's not to late to join the winning team

:banderas:

xbox-gaming-showcase-pre-show.jpg

Seriously though can't wait:ahh:

Preshow's

@Grand Conde @Fatboi1 @Jax @Kamikaze Revy @J.V Koba @Mowgli @Diondon @Prince Akeem

@ORDER_66
giphy.webp