Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Breh my daughter's favorite characters are Geto, Gojo, and Nanami w/ Nobarra as a close tie. She's anime only and I'm sitting here watching like :damn:

She was ready to bush the series off Gojo getting sealed and finding out Kenjaku was impersonating her boy a few episodes ago. She might go back to Ace Attorney and Kenshin by the end of Shibuya.

She might run the fade with me by the time they see Gojo get samurai sliced. She gonna be madder than @Ironman :deadrose:

I know at least 3 grown ass adults that are going to be heated IRL for me putting them on JJK when that finally drops.

BTW Kenjaku saying only Hiromi has potential and has his interest has me pretty interested to see how things go. The last time a main demon expressed interest in someone, he Deebo'd his body and techniques. :mjlol:
Young Deathwatch will be handing out death end of this season :damn::demonic:She may create a binding vow herself seeing Megumi get posessed:demonic:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Are you talking about the stuff that happened when Toji came back during Shibuya?
More so the conversation I keep seeing about Buddha and true enlightenment. Gojo hasn't actually achieved that yet and then that whole Nanami convo about going North or South. I'm sure Gojos dead and that's it for the character but....if there was ever a way to come back :whoo:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I love how every popular manga/anime series gets called mid in The Film Room at one point of that series' run :dead:

Did FMA get the same treatment? That's the only one I can maaaybe picture everyone being on board with from start to finish without shytting on it for some reason :russ:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I love how every popular manga/anime series gets called mid in The Film Room at one point of that series' run :dead:

Did FMA get the same treatment? That's the only one I can maaaybe picture everyone being on board with from start to finish without shytting on it for some reason :russ:
My boy @42 Monks won't even watch FMA Brotherhood so there's a significant chance it might not be safe either. :hubie:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

Unless a series can satisfying everyone of these people that shyt will always come back. They could find the most petty reason to call a series mid.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
the MHA fall off was honestly so spectacular to watch. Went from ppl not stfu about it to crickets in like 2 years
Yeah I still read it... but yeah
I also stopped reading pretty abruptly, it was so inferior to other series that it just didn't make sense to keep following it just to get to the end (which is something I did with Naruto back in the day, and it was not worth it :heh:).

I wonder if the downfall in Japan is comparable to what happened to Bleach? In the West I don't think there's any comp because I don't remember any series going from being at the top to not mentioned at all in so little time.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
to be fair, i never called FMA low-mid :skip: i just don't see the point of a rewatch when it can't have been that much better than the original
You are my brother, you know that but you're that one professor that never gives anyone 100 on an assignment. You are the one judge at the All-Star game that's giving a begrudging 7 when everyone else has a 10.

nikka is just ruthless. :deadrose:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Man it's crazy to think, all the jokes going on itt, and all the deaths happening in JJK meanwhile Nobara somewhere getting fed through a tube with half her skull missing. Cold world.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I also stopped reading pretty abruptly, it was so inferior to other series that it just didn't make sense to keep following it just to get to the end (which is something I did with Naruto back in the day, and it was not worth it :heh:).

I wonder if the downfall in Japan is comparable to what happened to Bleach? In the West I don't think there's any comp because I don't remember any series going from being at the top to not mentioned at all in so little time.
I still think a lot of problems with these series is having to pump on chapters on a constant daily basis. We get what 80 pages per month. No monthly or biweekly series is pumping that amount in the same amount of time. How many of these have underwhelming or mediocre endings.

Fujimoto made the smart moving jumping from WSJ to SJ+. He got a giant blowup from part 1, why force putting something out every week. Say what you will about CSM, but more mangakas should follow his example here.

Dandadan essentially has been pumping out releases weekly, quality is massively on point and art is :wow: :wow:

Supposedly hes weeks ahead. Which is fukking insane Tatsu-sensei is a man possessed.