Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
If they went the movie route they could have a team working on that fight while culling games is going on

Imo it'll prolly be just an extra long episode, like an hour joint, they won't hit Gojo with the off panel clap
Yeah, they will give it special treatment but that fight will probably have to be 2 and a half episodes at least, a whole lot of cool shyt happens.

It's just that the potential money that fight could make as a film would be insane :heh: and cashing in on theater money is what's hot in the anime industry right now. But even if they animate the whole fight, including Sukuna's last minute swerve to kill Gojo, I think it's too much of a bummer for a movie and it could backfire for what would be the final season.

Yo speaking on that scene A LOT of people rock with Nanami online :mjcry:Mappa aboit to traumatize a whole fanbase
And it's a double punch in the gut cause Nanamin gets incinerated, SURVIVES that shyt to give you some hope and then that piece of shyt Mahito ends him in front of Yuji just to give him more trauma

Gege a real piece of shyt :wow:

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I still can't believe Shonen let Gege just off him like that just speaking from a momey perspective. Gojo has RIDICULOUS love all over the world and Death Battle is using him next which will raise more hype. Like @Jmare007 said that ending will take the wind out of a lot of fans sales at least at minimum temporarily :snoop:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yeah, they will give it special treatment but that fight will probably have to be 2 and a half episodes at least, a whole lot of cool shyt happens.

It's just that the potential money that fight could make as a film would be insane :heh: and cashing in on theater money is what's hot in the anime industry right now. But even if they animate the whole fight, including Sukuna's last minute swerve to kill Gojo, I think it's too much of a bummer for a movie and it could backfire for what would be the final season.

And it's a double punch in the gut cause Nanamin gets incinerated, SURVIVES that shyt to give you some hope and then that piece of shyt Mahito ends him in front of Yuji just to give him more traume.

Gege a real piece of shyt :wow:
Mahito pretty much being able to get away with everything hits harder:to:Even removed besto friendo Todo permanently:mjcry:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Mahito pretty much being able to get away with everything hits harder:to:Even removed besto friendo Todo permanently:mjcry:
Mahito evolving every fukking time no matter what Yuji and the gang did to him pissed me off so fukking much when I binge read the manga. And then Kenny just one panels him :dead:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I still can't believe Shonen let Gege just off him like that just speaking from a momey perspective. Gojo has RIDICULOUS love all over the world and Death Battle is using him next which will raise more hype. Like @Jmare007 said that ending will take the wind out of a lot of fans sales at least at minimum temporarily :snoop:
nah ppl gonna stay mad forever :mjlol:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
That's one of the things that I like about jjk
It's not a traditional Shonen

That being said, I wish it's characters got more focus

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Also, I think Gege might've dropped an historic bag by killing Gojo the way he did. The Sukuna/Gojo fight is tailor made for a record breaking box office film in Japan and worldwide but the ending is so anticlimactic and depressing I'm not sure they'll be able to get away with making it a movie (that would delay a potential season 4 of the anime by 3 years at least).
Good. shyt should not be done for the bag

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Good. shyt should not be done for the bag
rick-ross.gif