Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
"I mean, what if Gojo losses though :scheme:"

She just salty Sukuna took over Megumi and she can't thirst for him anymore :francis:

BTW, if it weren't for the fact that both Todo and Choso's fake memories were explicitly refereed to as made up, I could've bought into the idea that Angel's vessel being saved and falling in love with Megumi was fake too, that shyt was so out of left field :dead:
I'm still hoping Gege is just lying to us about the memory thing, cuz that's just plain ridiculous, you could argue he was "making fun of plot armor" but it just feels like we're trying to make sense of it for him

but i will concede Higuramu's judge said he had no CT, and when Yuta technically killed him he didn't get hit with that shyt either

this man Gege is just fukking with our mental for the hell of it :mindblown:

and yea Angel's whole existence in this plot just seems suspicious

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I actually feel sorry for non-manga readers past this point. :mjcry:

all of those girls drooling over Nanami that I didn't even know were fans

Nobora fans

folks who might not like Maki's personality change (Damaged Maki>>>>>>>>>>>>>)

sensitive folks who ain't gonna jake with Yuji's suffering

@Jmare007 choso's memories are weird. I was meaning to type some shyt up weeks ago, but I kept deleting it.

Yuji really IS their sorta-brother.

Kenny fathered the cursed womb brothers

Kenny also Yuji's mom AND dad

The anime drove the point home for me. Choso felt that connection due to Yuji's spilled blood.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Nobora fans

@Jmare007 choso's memories are weird. I was meaning to type some shyt up weeks ago, but I kept deleting it.

The anime drove the point home for me. Choso felt that connection due to Yuji's spilled blood.
I think after next week anime onlys are about to really get placed in an emotional Rollercoaster :mjcry:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Damn I fell off hard on reading Manga in the past year I been so caught up with life. Imma try to catch up on this long ass drive to NY tho
I hear you on that, work and life will have me with a crazy backlog of material to read. On the upside, when you do get time you can binge the material and bypass the weeks of waiting in-between. :wow:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

Nobora fans

Yup, I was also :patrice: at the Choso one after the Kenny as Yuji's mom revelation. But the point of the fake memories is that Yuji makes the other person live through something that didn't happen. Regardless is Choso is his brother, the memory he saw never really took place...

Maybe the trigger for Yuji is having some sort of connection to the other person when he's about to die? Todo's was after Yuji told him he liked the same type of women and Choso when he mentioned his bros right before the final blow :patrice:

If we never get a real explanation about what the fukk the fake memories are about I'ma be pissed. To me, that's the most compelling question still unanswered.

Severe lack of information on her, Kenny, and we still don't know much about Sukuna either. There's no way Gege doesn't take at least another year to finish this
Tbh, Gege does exposition flashbacks real quick. Like half a manga chapter and at most 3/4, so I don't think we'll ever get any sort of deep dive into anyone's past and at most we'll get some panels explaining some basic question that are still unanswered about those three.

At the pace he's writing, it's 33-37 chapters a year. I'd be surprised if he's able to wrap shyt up in less than 25 chapters from now but then again he was able to wrap Culling Games and move to Gojo vs Sukuna in the span of 1 chapter and a half when there were still a whole bunch of questions and unresolved shyt about the CGs. So there's always the possibility of Gege saying fukk it and ending shyt in very quick fashion and leaving everyone pissed off and having to head cannon the entire ending :bryan:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I think after next week anime onlys are about to really get placed in an emotional Rollercoaster :mjcry:
and that shyt is gonna happen early in the episode

it prolly finishes with sukuna slicing jogos wig off and clapping those 2 girls

actually who am i kidding, toji got dagon up outta here extremely quick :mjlit: it may end with him and megumi

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
The way Gege has revealed this new layer of Kenjaku in this current fight is actually kinda smooth and no one can say that they saw this coming.:ehh:
On my reread he had a ton of funny ass lines

I think the first one that made me :mjlol: forreal was when he was explaining himself in shibuya and everyone else starting yapping

nikka told them "aye hold up I ain't finish my round yet! :stopitslime: "

jjktcb_136_15.jpg