Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Yo speaking on that scene A LOT of people rock with Nanami online :mjcry:Mappa about to traumatize a whole fanbase
Breh my daughter's favorite characters are Geto, Gojo, and Nanami w/ Nobarra as a close tie. She's anime only and I'm sitting here watching like :damn:

She was ready to bush the series off Gojo getting sealed and finding out Kenjaku was impersonating her boy a few episodes ago. She might go back to Ace Attorney and Kenshin by the end of Shibuya.

She might run the fade with me by the time they see Gojo get samurai sliced. She gonna be madder than @Ironman :deadrose:
nah ppl gonna stay mad forever :mjlol:
I know at least 3 grown ass adults that are going to be heated IRL for me putting them on JJK when that finally drops.

BTW Kenjaku saying only Hiromi has potential and has his interest has me pretty interested to see how things go. The last time a main demon expressed interest in someone, he Deebo'd his body and techniques. :mjlol:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
That's one of the things that I like about jjk
It's not a traditional Shonen

That being said, I wish it's characters got more focus
Eh. I'd argue it is just a well executed one. The run JJK was on from the start all the way up through Shibuya was :wow: But you can see the influence from HxH and Bleach in many areas. JJK still suffers from those long ass explanations when a fight starts. That first chapter of the Sukuna Gojo fight was like bruh there were more pages of explanations of what is going then the actual fight :unimpressed:

I do admit I love the direction they took with Yuji. Dude could have been a gifted bullshyt character but instead he just physically gifted who works his ass off to get to where he is. His fighting style is just raw. Honestly I love that Sukuna hasn't helped him. Hell Sukuna healing him has us in the situation we are in right now.

CSM is the standard to me more non conventional Shonen.

Last edited:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
It was a weird shift for this new chapter. When was the last time Kenny appeared in a chapter :mjlol:. Dude really built the ultimate defense. Altho ironically the comedic dude catches him off guard.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Eh. I'd argue it is just a well executed one. The run JJK was on from the start all the way up through Shibuya was :wow: But you can see the influence from HxH and Bleach in many areas. JJK still suffers from those long ass explanations when a fight starts. That first chapter of the Sukuna Gojo fight was like bruh there were more pages of explanations of what is going then the actual fight :unimpressed:

I do admit I love the direction they took with Yuji. Dude could have been a gifted bullshyt character but instead he just physically gifted who works his ass off to get to where he is. His fighting style is just raw. Honestly I love that Sukuna hasn't helped him. Hell Sukuna healing him has us in the situation we are in right now.

CSM is the standard to me more non conventional Shonen.
CSM is a shonen deconstruction at best and a seinen in reality somehow mascarading as a shonen.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Saying the quiet part out loud.:wow:

I've been trying to behave out of respect for @T-K-G :hubie:
I've been lukewarm on pt 2 for most of it. But honestly the last 2 months I really like the direction Fujimoto has taken the series especially the most recent chapter.

Honestly Part two is more like a sequel manga than a continuation with part 1. I think thats part of the main issue with people is that he wanted to build up with a new protagonist alongside Denji and some people weren't here for that.

The thing with Fujimoto with his work is you gotta wait to see the full picture. Everything surrounding now with Death Devil, Famine Devil and War Devil has got me intrigued what he got plans. There is one thing that is clear Fujimoto has a plan. You either fukk with his work or you don't as simple as that. :manny:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
CSM ain't mid, Fujimoto knows you gotta build before you destroy. He understands mathematics. Building shyt up and having a story that pays off is something I don't expect JJK fans to understand though. Even the JJK anime team no better than to follow the letter of the manga now, the Gojo/Geto stuff in the anime > Manga.

:sas1:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
CSM ain't mid, Fujimoto knows you gotta build before you destroy. He understands mathematics. Building shyt up and having a story that pays off is something I don't expect JJK fans to understand though. Even the JJK anime team no better than to follow the letter of the manga now, the Gojo/Geto stuff in the anime > Manga.

:sas1:
Well Gege did a really good job from the start all the way up through Shibuya.

After that well even the biggest stan would admit there is an apparent drop off in quality.

Honestly people who gas up stuff like Black Clover and MHA are more the type I laugh at :mjlol:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Well Gege did a really good job from the start all the way up through Shibuya.

After that well even the biggest stan would admit there is an apparent drop off in quality.

Honestly people who gas up stuff like Black Clover and MHA are more the type I laugh at :mjlol:
the MHA fall off was honestly so spectacular to watch. Went from ppl not stfu about it to crickets in like 2 years