Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I still think a lot of problems with these series is having to pump on chapters on a constant daily basis. We get what 80 pages per month. No monthly or biweekly series is pumping that amount in the same amount of time. How many of these have underwhelming or mediocre endings.
No doubt, I also think editorial played a big part because these mangaka are under heavy pressure to keep going and stretch their series out for as long as possible and most authors used to play along and keep it going until the wheels fell off.

Demon Slayer and CSM ending so early, and JJK more than likely not even reaching 300 chapters is a welcomed change from what the industry used to do.

Last edited:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Schedule is a part of it but I get the impression Gege really hates where he ended up taking the book. All speculation here but I think SJ editorial got to him early, told him to make it a team book (megumi, nobara, yuji etc) and we know okkotsu at once point was supposed to be the MC. Then it blew up, probably way bigger than he was expecting so he started shifting away from what editorial and audiences wanted. I think everything from like halfway through shibuya to now is him saying fukk imma do it my way. IIRC he hates Gojo/drawing him too so him becoming poster boy for the book was probably killing his spirit lol.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Schedule is a part of it but I get the impression Gege really hates where he ended up taking the book. All speculation here but I think SJ editorial got to him early, told him to make it a team book (megumi, nobara, yuji etc) and we know okkotsu at once point was supposed to be the MC. Then it blew up, probably way bigger than he was expecting so he started shifting away from what editorial and audiences wanted. I think everything from like halfway through shibuya to now is him saying fukk imma do it my way. IIRC he hates Gojo/drawing him too so him becoming poster boy for the book was probably killing his spirit lol.
The only thing we know Gege truly hates is women.

They get bodied, maimed, offed 9 times out of 10 since Chapter 1

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
No doubt, I also think editorial played a big part because these mangaka are under heavy pressure to keep going and stretch their series out for as long as possible and most authors used to play along and keep it going until the wheels fell off.

Demon Slayer and CSM ending so early, and JJK more than likely not even reaching 300 chapters is a welcomed change from what the industry used to do.

Yeah lotta mangaka burn the fukk out..

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Kenny a stand up savant :mjlol:

Takaba has lasted more than I expected to be honest :dead:

Oh look, so the gang WAS preparing different scenarios while Gojo was off to battle Sukuna, what a concept :mjgrin:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Nah actually going even deeper into this the fukk does Angel keep bring so cryptic for? Withholding vital information for what reason? She's a damn opp :ufdup: :damn:
"I mean, what if Gojo losses though :scheme:"

She just salty Sukuna took over Megumi and she can't thirst for him anymore :francis:

BTW, if it weren't for the fact that both Todo and Choso's fake memories were explicitly refereed to as made up, I could've bought into the idea that Angel's vessel being saved and falling in love with Megumi was fake too, that shyt was so out of left field :dead: