Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Oh we gonna act like you been gucci with Gege all this time, cool :sas2:

"Wouldn't it be funny if..." defining the series of this generation :wow: :wow:
Nope, he still pulled a lot of bullshyt to get us here :ufdup: you want it to be one way.....

My real son is surrounded by maximum fukkery rn but we got a separate thread for that :mjgrin:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Nope, he still pulled a lot of bullshyt to get us here :ufdup: you want it to be one way.....
All I'm saying is that he keeps coming back and answering shyt that people been complaining about for months :sas1:

Now we gonna get a bunch of japanese culture jokes no one is gonna understand and it's gonna be a key point of the whole damn manga. This dude is insane :russ:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
All I'm saying is that he keeps coming back and answering shyt that people been complaining about for months :sas1:

Now we gonna get a bunch of japanese culture jokes no one is gonna understand and it's gonna be a key point of the whole damn manga. This dude is insane :russ:
I'll give you the "why aren't they jumping Sukuna" angle :ehh: , that's all you got though iirc.

this moment can't possibly qualify cuz we predicted it :shaq2: Gege owe me sum bread

I'm shocked at Kenny hitting the :wtf: more than anything :dead: he should get folded right here as payback for off screening gojo.

Hopefully Yuta and maki went as well, their names didn't get brought up for no reason

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I'll give you the "why aren't they jumping Sukuna" angle :ehh: , that's all you got though iirc.

this moment can't possibly qualify cuz we predicted it :shaq2: Gege owe me sum bread

I'm shocked at Kenny hitting the :wtf: more than anything :dead: he should get folded right here as payback for off screening gojo.

Hopefully Yuta and maki went as well, their names didn't get brought up for no reason
"Wouldn't it be funny if Kenny can't sense Yuta and Maki anymore?" :mjgrin:

ps: you know damn well people been asking were the hell is Takada, come on now.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
"Wouldn't it be funny if Kenny can't sense Yuta and Maki anymore?" :mjgrin:

ps: you know damn well people been asking were the hell is Takada, come on now.
Making them invisible would be fire :whew:

Slightly buzzed rn so it took me a minute to figure out what you meant in the bolded :ehh: you get half a point, only half, cuz fukkery with him specifically was predicted :ufdup: CT strong enough to give Gojo problems was a big claim

I didn't even peep he healed himself without CT........I got an idea :mjgrin:

"Wouldn't it be funny if Gojo was just playing dead" :mjlit:

"Wouldn't it be funny if a pie was under those stitches instead of a brain" :mjlit:

"Wouldn't it be funny if itadori had a CT? Like he transforms into the Tiger of West Junior High...." :ohhh:

What if this nikka jokes his own powers away on accident :mindblown: I'm assuming he still doesn't know his own ability.

Get me tf out of this timeline man :dead: Gege about to abuse us with this level of suspense on both fronts, holiday season about to come and I got a feeling he wants us to be sad :mjcry:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
What if this nikka jokes his own powers away on accident :mindblown: I'm assuming he still doesn't know his own ability.
Oh I think that's exactly what's gonna happen breh :russ:

He's gonna have Kenny scared shytless and wondering what the fukk his CT is and all of a sudden Takaba is gonna make a joke that makes himself beatable and he's gonna get killed :russ:

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
This look of pure disgust is :laff:

jjk_168_Toky8_027.png

Megumi prolly had the most mamba mentality moments out of anyone in the series, his resolve was iron clad until Sukuna murked his sister

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
BREHS WE fukkIN MADE IT :wow: they switched the order around a bit to dedicate a full episode to Yuji/Choso, which was smart

Next week Mei Mei is getting smallpox Diety outta here in 5 minutes or less, Megumi's getting ran up on by pops, neither of those should take up the whole episode...so that means

We get the Dagon experience :wow: beachside villa of pure rage and carnage, episode probably ends right after they realize his domain is a fukking problem.

Then the GOAT descends upon us again :banderas: we are officially entering the wildest sequence of events in modern shounen history

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
People will not know what the fukk to do with themselves the next 5-6 episodes.

We go from Mei Mei, to Megumi, to Daggon vs everyone to Toji to Jogo burning everyone and then Sukuna shows up and kills and destroys a whole bunch of shyt :dead: :dead: :dead:

Anime fans gonna feel like they can breathe for like 5 minutes when Yuji is given control and has his first mental breakdown and then they gonna get traumatized by Mahito killing Nanami and doing Nobara like that :mjcry:

By the time we get to episode 20-22, people are gonna be asking Mappa to throw the damn towel :damn: :russ:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Also, I think Gege might've dropped an historic bag by killing Gojo the way he did. The Sukuna/Gojo fight is tailor made for a record breaking box office film in Japan and worldwide but the ending is so anticlimactic and depressing I'm not sure they'll be able to get away with making it a movie (that would delay a potential season 4 of the anime by 3 years at least).

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
BREHS WE fukkIN MADE IT :wow: they switched the order around a bit to dedicate a full episode to Yuji/Choso, which was smart

Next week Mei Mei is getting smallpox Diety outta here in 5 minutes or less, Megumi's getting ran up on by pops, neither of those should take up the whole episode...so that means

We get the Dagon experience :wow: beachside villa of pure rage and carnage, episode probably ends right after they realize his domain is a fukking problem.

Then the GOAT descends upon us again :banderas: we are officially entering the wildest sequence of events in modern shounen history
Toji about to unleash a whole new wave of fukkery :whoo:
People will not know what the fukk to do with themselves the next 5-6 episodes.

We go from Mei Mei, to Megumi, to Daggon vs everyone to Toji to Jogo burning everyone and then Sukuna shows up and kills and destroys a whole bunch of shyt :dead: :dead: :dead:

Anime fans gonna feel like they can breathe for like 5 minutes when Yuji is given control and has his first mental breakdown and then they gonna get traumatized by Mahito killing Nanami and doing Nobara like that :mjcry:

By the time we get to episode 20-22, people are gonna be asking Mappa to throw the damn towel :damn: :russ:
Don't forget Megumi finally pulls off what he's been attempting since episode 4:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:Maho about to come through and literally crush the buildings:ufdup::demonic:Yea...good luck.to anime onlys the emotional damage they're about to receive with all the team deaths on the way:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Toji about to unleash a whole new wave of fukkery :whoo:

Don't forget Megumi finally pulls off what he's been attempting since episode 4:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:Maho about to come through and literally crush the buildings:ufdup::demonic:Yea...good luck.to anime onlys the emotional damage they're about to receive with all the team deaths on the way:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:
Todo showing up to help Yuji out gonna get a the same pop Stone Cold got when he helped Foley win the WWF title :mjlol:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Todo showing up to help Yuji out gonna get a the same pop Stone Cold got when he helped Foley win the WWF title :mjlol:
when Nanami busted through the glass last week your post about Toji was the first thing that came to mind :mjlol: broke the window and duffed that nikka square in his shyt

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Also, I think Gege might've dropped an historic bag by killing Gojo the way he did. The Sukuna/Gojo fight is tailor made for a record breaking box office film in Japan and worldwide but the ending is so anticlimactic and depressing I'm not sure they'll be able to get away with making it a movie (that would delay a potential season 4 of the anime by 3 years at least).
If they went the movie route they could have a team working on that fight while culling games is going on

Imo it'll prolly be just an extra long episode, like an hour joint, they won't hit Gojo with the off panel clap

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
when Nanami busted through the glass last week your post about Toji was the first thing that came to mind :mjlol: broke the window and duffed that nikka square in his shyt
Yo speaking on that scene A LOT of people rock with Nanami online :mjcry:Mappa about to traumatize a whole fanbase

Last edited: