Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Damn...Jogo about to cut loose and show what a special grade can do when he isn't facing the 2 most OP characters in the series:lupe:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Yujis voice actor said this was the last happy episode for the season :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn:
I mean I don't think after that chapter in the manga there is feel good chapter. shyt spirals from that point :pachaha:. Got stuff like Yuji meeting Yuta but nothing like Thursdays episode
:whew: At Gojo calling iso cause he's the only one who can take on Sukuna. Told that man from day one it's an honor for you to want to kill me....but ima still win if we threw a fade:ufdup:Still, I just don't see Gojo dying just because Geto still needs to be put to rest. We know his soul is still in there that's one threat Gege can't be a jerk about. Something bad is coming though.

Kashimo being around this whole time he's definitely getting a solo fight. Question is will Sukuna still have enough in the tank or will Kenny come through to break it up? We still don't know what the pact Sukuna and Kenny made either :jbhmm:Still waiting on this super curse monster Kennys making too. I'm also not completely ruling out Sukuna and Kenny going at it there both scumbags and Kenny loves taking curses. What if he tries that on Sukuna?!:damn::damn::damn:
One thing I thought about at the beginning of the fight is what if Sukuna beats Gojo gets the last finger then goes after Kenny.

One thing that is bothering me is why not have this fight till Sukuna has 20 fingers. Because Gege can go with the excuse well Sukuna wasn't at full power :unimpressed:.

Mappa and Gege are complete a$$holes for giving the audience this SOL episode :russ: :blessed:

Making people think about Yuji possibly having a girlfriend in the near future and making the gang continue to become closer and closer. And Mechamaru simping ass relationship with Miwa. They walking blindsided to a cliff they are about to be thrown to :mjlol:

Ep. made me miss Nobara :mjcry:
Na anime onlies gonna get that pain straight up just like we did.:ufdup: shyt even after reading it I know that episode is gonna hit like a truck when it airs :mjcry: . Only thing hitting harder left in S2 it is the Nanami moment.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
80s with literal monsters:demonic:And no strongest sorcerer in the era to stop any of it. Oh shyt....audiences are about to get the introduction of Kenny:lupe:shyt....
Brain-kun about to crush the buildings :wow:

I'm sad this was the last happy nobara moment :mjcry: tryna get Yuji laid

Gege ain't shyt

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Only thing hitting harder left in S2 it is the Nanami moment.
I think the Toji moment is gonna hit harder than it did in the manga

Breh completely took over the host body, made sure Megumi was sturdy as a fighter and could handle his own

Then clapped himself :mjcry: knowing he was still too OP for the boy and woulda killed him since he was locked into attack mode by the technique

And this is after he completely molested that special grade curse Dagon with playful cloud :scust:

edit: reread it and them pages filthier than i remembered :wow: he was about to go on an ass whooping tour up and down shibuya if he didn't see megumi, everyone else is getting mauled. Gojo had to ascend to a broken tier to beat this man in a fade, no one else stood a chance

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I think the Toji moment is gonna hit harder than it did in the manga

Breh completely took over the host body, made sure Megumi was sturdy as a fighter and could handle his own

Then clapped himself :mjcry: knowing he was still too OP for the boy and woulda killed him since he was locked into attack mode by the technique

And this is after he completely molested that special grade curse Dagon with playful cloud :scust:

edit: reread it and them pages filthier than i remembered :wow: he was about to go on an ass whooping tour up and down shibuya if he didn't see megumi, everyone else is getting mauled. Gojo had to ascend to a broken tier to beat this man in a fade, no one else stood a chance
Toji came back one more time just to make sure Megumi was good:wow::wow::wow::wow:GojoSet about to take a monumental anime L:mjcry:

Until season 4:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:I would've been PISSED if the gawd was still locked up:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn: