Reppin
Texas
:damn: at the spoilers

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Sukuna might be the biggest hoe i've ever seen cosplaying as the big bad :scust:

also someone posted how far away that initial hollow purple traveled :heh: point blank woulda erased Sukuna and ruined the fight

F4zcWLWXcAAWU2m

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Sukuna might be the biggest hoe i've ever seen cosplaying as the big bad :scust:

also someone posted how far away that initial hollow purple traveled :heh: point blank woulda erased Sukuna and ruined the fight

F4zcWLWXcAAWU2m
:whoo::gladbron:Sukuna has ample time to prep curse energy this dude fraudulent :laff::laff::laff::laff:Gojo would've OWNED the Heian era if he was a born during that time:laff::laff::laff:20F standard Sukuna is getting his pockets RAN:laff::laff::laff::laff:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:whoo::gladbron:Sukuna has ample time to prep curse energy this dude fraudulent :laff::laff::laff::laff:Gojo would've OWNED the Heian era if he was a born during that time:laff::laff::laff:20F standard Sukuna is getting his pockets RAN:laff::laff::laff::laff:
man Megumi would've BODIED him if he summoned Mahoraga at the beginnning of the series, Gojo clearly already knows how to defeat it

i'll give gege credit tho, he used the concept of the fingers to counteract that since Yuji had only eaten 1 finger at that point, sukuna woulda been fine in the grand scheme of things

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Chapter is out EAT

So we DO get an explanation why these fukkers never interfered :sas2: @T-K-G @Ironman

It makes the whole gang look like a bunch of useless wimps, but we got an explanation all right :russ: :mjgrin:

The fight enters it's climax, so no more than 2 chapters until Kenny ruins everything :wow:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
man Megumi would've BODIED him if he summoned Mahoraga at the beginnning of the series, Gojo clearly already knows how to defeat it

i'll give gege credit tho, he used the concept of the fingers to counteract that since Yuji had only eaten 1 finger at that point, sukuna woulda been fine in the grand scheme of things
Gojo did say since chapter 1 that he would defeat Sukuna, even if it was a tough fight :mjgrin:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Chapter is out EAT

So we DO get an explanation why these fukkers never interfered :sas2: @T-K-G @Ironman

It makes the whole gang look like a bunch of useless wimps, but we got an explanation all right :russ: :mjgrin:

The fight enters it's climax, so no more than 2 chapters until Kenny ruins everything :wow:
That explanation was weak as hell

Rank it on a scale of 1-5 in terms of believability :mjpls:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

That fool tried to summon Maho at least 3 times just during season 1:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:He legitimately would've killed Sukuna if he went through with it when they fought eachother the first time. Gojos limitless is official but it's the 6 eyes that make him an OP anime character. Mahoraga is actually the only character who counteracts it and Sukuna had the plan in motion from jump to steal Megumis body. Him seeing Gojo and especially his UV in first person had him:ohhh::jbhmm::whoo:The fact he hasn't used that fire move we still don't know about or even his true Curse technique says he's not even confident it could work says a ton about Megumis potential :whoo:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Chapter is out EAT

It makes the whole gang look like a bunch of useless wimps, but we got an explanation all right
:russ: :mjgrin:

:russ::russ:
Mans said ONLY jump in if my energy gets lower than yall:dead::dead::dead:Yuta, Yuji, and Maki were ready to ride out though:demonic:
:dead:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yall think
Kashimo may possibly pull some bullshyt in his thirst to want to fight Sukuna? Him and Yuta almost got into it and if Yuta said fukk all that I'm out it did seem like an all out fight was breaking out right there :ohhh:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
It's hilarious how Gojo told them nikkas

"Don't jump in until you feel I look weaker than you :ufdup:"

And these nikkas looking at the fight and barely keeping up on what's happening :mjlol: the power scaling is fukking ridiculous in this series, what fukkery is Kenny gonna do to top this, Gege better have this shyt planned out

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
It's hilarious how Gojo told them nikkas

"Don't jump in until you feel I look weaker than you :ufdup:"

And these nikkas looking at the fight and barely keeping up on what's happening :mjlol: the power scaling is fukking ridiculous in this series, what fukkery is Kenny gonna do to top this, Gege better have this shyt planned out
Gege taking at least 2 weeks after Tuesday :dead: