Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
That explanation was weak as hell

Rank it on a scale of 1-5 in terms of believability :mjpls:
I'll give it a 4 just off the strength of proving y'all wrong :mjgrin:

In all seriousness though,, the strategy makes sense. It just makes everyone look like Krillin. But Gojo being a living cheat code that can handle any problem he faces, but can't face them all is something I can get behind. He learned his lesson with Suguru and is basically doing his hardest to even up the playing field to this group of weak muhfukkas that somehow have to save the world. I like the premise, it's original and funny as fukk (as a reader that doesn't live in the JJK universe) :russ:

Gojo is All Might done right.

@T-K-G @Jmare007 Kenny just outside the city like:mjgrin:any minute now Gojo will be just weak enough where ima get his ass:mjgrin:
Kenny doing play-doh castles with Tengen's deformed body just killing time and waiting to fukk things up #RealVillain :mjgrin:

Gege taking at least 2 weeks after Tuesday :dead:
:laff: :laff:

"The manga will return in December 24th for an extra long issue that will conclude this epic fight and whole series!"

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yall think
Kashimo may possibly pull some bullshyt in his thirst to want to fight Sukuna? Him and Yuta almost got into it and if Yuta said fukk all that I'm out it did seem like an all out fight was breaking out right there :ohhh:
Kashimo gonna show up on some "I'M FINALLY GONNA BEAT YOU SUKUNA! :krs:". And Kenny gonna make the hot tag, absorb him and that's gonna be the end of Kashimo :mjlol:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I'll give it a 4 just off the strength of proving y'all wrong :mjgrin:

In all seriousness though,, the strategy makes sense. It just makes everyone look like Krillin. But Gojo being a living cheat code that can handle any problem he faces, but can't face them all is something I can get behind. He learned his lesson with Suguru and is basically doing his hardest to even up the playing field to this group of weak muhfukkas that somehow have to save the world. I like the premise, it's original and funny as fukk (as a reader that doesn't live in the JJK universe) :russ:

Gojo is All Might done right.

Kenny doing play-doh castles with Tengen's deformed body just killing time and waiting to fukk things up #RealVillain :mjgrin:

:laff: :laff:

"The manga will return in December 24th for an extra long issue that will conclude this epic fight and whole series!"
i didn't start the manga until after the anime started

by this point this shyt already had the nickname Jump Kaisen :wow: from how nikkas didn't give af about running a fair fade

you mean to tell me all of them feel like as a team they are still collectively weaker than gojo right now and couldn't make this fight easier? :shaq2: them yakuza drugs hittin Gege hard as hell. Consistency matters! :mjcry:

lowkey that's still gangsta tho :wow: Gojo is ridiculous

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
i didn't start the manga until after the anime started

by this point this shyt already had the nickname Jump Kaisen :wow: from how nikkas didn't give af about running a fair fade

you mean to tell me all of them feel like as a team they are still collectively weaker than gojo right now and couldn't make this fight easier? :shaq2: them yakuza drugs hittin Gege hard as hell. Consistency matters! :mjcry:

lowkey that's still gangsta tho :wow: Gojo is ridiculous
They just don't have the classic hot headed character that would dismiss Gojo's instruction, jump right into the fight and be a hinderance that would end up with Gojo killed trying to save his/her ass :heh:

Gojo knows Sukuna it's the minor goal, and he's been wanting this fight since the series started. He called an ISO knowing that the game keeps going after this possession and a team effort is needed for the real bad guy in Kenny. That's some real leadership shyt :wow: :to:

Of course if wont matter when Kenny holds 347 different cards in his sleeve and will destroy each and every member of team Jujutsu Rocket :damn:

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
They just don't have the classic hot headed character that would dismiss Gojo's instruction, jump right into the fight and be a hinderance that would end up with Gojo killed trying to save his/her ass :heh:

Gojo knows Sukuna it's the minor goal, and he's been wanting this fight since the series started. He called and ISO knowing that the game keeps going after this possession. That's some real leadership shyt :wow: :to:
literally thought of Gojo as Kyrie before I read this :dead: unlimited bag

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
:whew: At Gojo calling iso cause he's the only one who can take on Sukuna. Told that man from day one it's an honor for you to want to kill me....but ima still win if we threw a fade:ufdup:Still, I just don't see Gojo dying just because Geto still needs to be put to rest. We know his soul is still in there that's one threat Gege can't be a jerk about. Something bad is coming though.

Kashimo being around this whole time he's definitely getting a solo fight. Question is will Sukuna still have enough in the tank or will Kenny come through to break it up? We still don't know what the pact Sukuna and Kenny made either :jbhmm:Still waiting on this super curse monster Kennys making too. I'm also not completely ruling out Sukuna and Kenny going at it there both scumbags and Kenny loves taking curses. What if he tries that on Sukuna?!:damn::damn::damn:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Still waiting on this super curse monster Kennys making too. I'm also not completely ruling out Sukuna and Kenny going at it there both scumbags and Kenny loves taking curses. What if he tries that on Sukuna?!:damn::damn::damn:
:dead:that would be in Kenny's playbook and a kick in the balls Gege would do. fukk man :damn: :dead:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:dead:that would be in Kenny's playbook and a kick in the balls Gege would do. fukk man :damn: :dead:
I figured that what he was gonna do if Gojo got close to killing him.

Then he kills Gojo. Summons Sukuna like how Toji got summoned, and we go from there :manny:

If Sukuna wins there's no way in hell they just leave Gojo's body either, one of them gonna wanna control it for the power

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yujis voice actor said this was the last happy episode for the season :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn:
Mappa and Gege are complete a$$holes for giving the audience this SOL episode :russ: :blessed:

Making people think about Yuji possibly having a girlfriend in the near future and making the gang continue to become closer and closer. And Mechamaru simping ass relationship with Miwa. They walking blindsided to a cliff they are about to be thrown to :mjlol:

Ep. made me miss Nobara :mjcry:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Mappa and Gege are complete a$$holes for giving the audience this SOL episode :russ: :blessed:

Making people think about Yuji possibly having a girlfriend in the near future and making the gang continue to become closer and closer. And Mechamaru simping ass relationship with Miwa. They walking blindsided to a cliff they are about to be thrown to :mjlol:

Ep. made me miss Nobara :mjcry:
They're a$$holes for having Nobara hold her eye in the intro:to: