Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Right NOW I'd like Kenny to just pull something destructive just to get Sukuna out of there. Let Gojo feel after effects of this fight and decide to fall back to recover. This leads to Team Yuji saying they'll take it from here and leave Gojo and Kenny to have that final confrontation. He has his bestfriends body you think Gojo will let that slide? :ufdup:
My point is that so far all we've seen is Gojo being able to recover from every single thing he's been through and come up on top. So for Kenny, or anyone for that matter, to sideline him, it will feel like some sort of asspull no matter. "So Gojo can recover from everything except THIS" will probably be the argument, regardless if whatever makes him fall back has internal logic or is complete nonsense :heh:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
My point is that so far all we've seen is Gojo being able to recover from every single thing he's been through and come up on top. So for Kenny, or anyone for that matter, to sideline him, it will feel like some sort of asspull no matter. "So Gojo can recover from everything except THIS" will probably be the argument, regardless if whatever makes him fall back has internal logic or is complete nonsense :heh:
Can they put him back into the prison dimension

:lupe:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
No I agree with that which is why I'm Gege just needs to avoid that shyt all together. Mf loves avoiding tropes anyway so the powerful mentor NOT dying should be a a part of that :russ:

Or else:demonic:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Can they put him back into the prison dimension

:lupe:
No I agree with that which is why I'm Gege just needs to avoid that shyt all together. Mf loves avoiding tropes anyway so the powerful mentor NOT dying should be a a part of that :russ:
Maybe Kenny finds a way to keep Gojo inside Infinite Void while he deals with the rest of the gang :pachaha:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Considering the power level of Gojo, it's kind of impossible to not be an asspull in some form of fashion. Even if it "makes sense" in a way, it will come out of nowhere just to sideline him.

I also hope whatever happens it's not the same as the Yuki/Kenny fight, but I'm kinda expecting something like that just in case :hubie:

@42 Monks I know you dropped the manga but I'd be interested to see your thoughts on what happened in chapters 222 to 235, I think this fight was worth it :ehh:
The ONLY way it won't be an ass pull is if it draws on the idea that Sukuna had when he was fighting Jogo.

H didn't explain what black box was or what he understood about Jujutsu that no one else currently is privy of, could catch Gojo slipping if it's some lost knowledge that was never passed down

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The ONLY way it won't be an ass pull is if it draws on the idea that Sukuna had when he was fighting Jogo.

H didn't explain what black box was or what he understood about Jujutsu
that no one else currently is privy of, could catch Gojo slipping if it's some lost knowledge that was never passed down
I honestly don't even remember that shyt breh :heh:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I honestly don't even remember that shyt breh :heh:
I reread just to get a scope of how the anime was gonna pace shibuya

He basically said "oh you nikkas don't even fully understand Jujutsu :banderas: take this hot L"

And he said he wouldn't explain the fire arrow technique so he wouldn't get an unfair advantage over Jogo (since explanations power up the technique)

so yea his dismantle/cleave isn't his REAL curse technique, it's just something he figured out how to do within the context of it, there's a deeper level to what he's actually doing that we don't know yet, we just seen him use piercing blood with zero explanation for why he can do that shyt

I'm expecting the reveal to either happen now or during whatever final fight Sukuna has

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

Is it me or did this episode look like a whole 90s anime? :whoo:
That was beautiful.:whew::whew::whew:
animated the fukk out of people partying in shibuya

Anime world is not ready for what they're about to witness over the next couple of months :wow: Mahito's machinations against Yuji's psyche needs a thesis paper in itself, i never seen a villain's whole goal be to make ONE person extremely sad

ALSO i know yall nikkas peeped the Gojo sticker Donatello had on his weapon in the TMNT movie :ohhh: thats fukking fire that they made him an anime breh, even the Jojo's sweatshirt

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

animated the fukk out of people partying in shibuya

Anime world is not ready for what they're about to witness over the next couple of months :wow: Mahito's machinations against Yuji's psyche needs a thesis paper in itself, i never seen a villain's whole goal be to make ONE person extremely sad

ALSO i know yall nikkas peeped the Gojo sticker Donatello had on his weapon in the TMNT movie :ohhh: thats fukking fire that they made him an anime breh, even the Jojo's sweatshirt

Feel real bad for Megumi :mjcry:. The thing with his sister is where Gege really did him dirty. His whole purpose across the manga was for his sister. So this whole time he was low key being manipulated when you think about it. shyts fukked up. I believe that Gege will end up having Yuji sacrifice himself to save Megumi. Theres no way these two making out of this story alive.

Regarding Shibuya I wonder if Mappa is cruel enough to end next episode with Gojo being sealed.

From the point Choso and Yuji has their fight shyt will keep ramping up to an insane level. :damn: :wow:

Toji jumping into the fight and Sukuna gonna have people fukking shook :mjgrin:

Not to mention all of the :mjcry: moments as well.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
As far the last chapter I'm expecting some bullshyt with Kenny. Just what exactly ends up happening is the real question. :patrice:

I had to reread this chapter to get the gist of the purple explanation that Gege wrote up. So basically because Magohara adapted to Azure/blue Gojo was able to get there sooner. Basically having a trap of blue basically. Basically Sukuna acted to late which is basically why his Piercing Blood aimed at Azure rather then red.

I am still of the opinion Gojo vs 20 finger Sukuna should have been the final fight to wrap up the manga. Gotta see what Gege has planned. Also if any of the students or allies tried to assist Gojo they would have died. Still doesn't justify why they just commentating while Kenny is making his next move.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Feel real bad for Megumi :mjcry:. The thing with his sister is where Gege really did him dirty. His whole purpose across the manga was for his sister. So this whole time he was low key being manipulated when you think about it. shyts fukked up. I believe that Gege will end up having Yuji sacrifice himself to save Megumi. Theres no way these two making out of this story alive.

Regarding Shibuya I wonder if Mappa is cruel enough to end next episode with Gojo being sealed.

From the point Choso and Yuji has their fight shyt will keep ramping up to an insane level. :damn: :wow:

Toji jumping into the fight and Sukuna gonna have people fukking shook :mjgrin:

Not to mention all of the :mjcry: moments as well.
there's no reason for me to believe Mappa is gonna speed through moments like that, they already added an extra portion to the mechamaru fight as well as showing the people of shibuya goofing around, 2 pretty nonessential moments. This gonna be the last time we see Gojo, they gonna flex the fukk outta this fight.

it's gonna be 2 episodes minimum, remember he gotta mop up Hanami, flex on choso/jogo, they gonna flashback to show us what prison realm is, prolly add in a Geto/Gojo memory for good measure, then reveal 🧠-kun

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I had to reread this chapter to get the gist of the purple explanation that Gege wrote up. So basically because Magohara adapted to Azure/blue Gojo was able to get there sooner. Basically having a trap of blue basically.
Using Blue to accelerate was pretty smart on Gege's part, also used it to change the path of piercing blood, i have no reason to believe he couldn't do it with Flame Arrow as well, but Sukuna already seen it so it prob won't work again.

With that application there's a ton of other ways he could use it, same with Red, could use it to push himself or other things out of the way

I am still of the opinion Gojo vs 20 finger Sukuna should have been the final fight to wrap up the manga. Gotta see what Gege has planned. Also if any of the students or allies tried to assist Gojo they would have died. Still doesn't justify why they just commentating while Kenny is making his next move.
Only reason i disagree is because it's clear Kenny's machinations have been in motion far beyond the scope of Sukuna just tryna get his fingers.

I need a full 🧠-kun backstory or at the very least a decent flashback.

and I actually am on board with their reasoning for fall back :hubie: Gojo is batshyt crazy and needs to be able to hit kamikaze mode to fully get into his bag, he can't heal other's like Shoko

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
As far the last chapter I'm expecting some bullshyt with Kenny. Just what exactly ends up happening is the real question. :patrice:

I had to reread this chapter to get the gist of the purple explanation that Gege wrote up. So basically because Magohara adapted to Azure/blue Gojo was able to get there sooner. Basically having a trap of blue basically. Basically Sukuna acted to late which is basically why his Piercing Blood aimed at Azure rather then red.

Cause at the moment Gege only gave a fukk about this fight :russ::russ:This break is basically Gege saying ok now how do I get this back to the plot:dead: