Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Whatever that black box technique is it's gonna have widespread impact on how they view/use cursed energy :whew: he's banking on no one having that sorcery knowledge from way back

Maybe we cut to Geto who explains what that shyt is right before Sukuna pulls a whole new move outta that shyt

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Have a feeling
Sukuna
is not done just yet. Got another card to play.

Whats funny is we were wondering
why Yuta and the crew didn't jump Sukuna all that time. You see why now :russ:
Only thing about that why didn't Sukuna even attempt to use them before? He jumped straight to stealing a whole other persons body:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:Cause he has to know they won't be effective against Limitless:ufdup:Also, Gojos RCT is fully restored as well due to the Black Flash barrage Sukuna better NOT have some ass pull way to suddenly kill Gojo cause Gege will tear up the good will that was just reforged during this fight. Kenny better help his ass escape OR pull some shenanigans where Team Yuji has to finally activate Jujutsu Jumping:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Whatever that black box technique is it's gonna have widespread impact on how they view/use cursed energy :whew: he's banking on no one having that sorcery knowledge from way back

Maybe we cut to Geto who explains what that shyt is right before Sukuna pulls a whole new move outta that shyt
Gojo packing them both up and got his cursed energy back:blessed:

Even if Sakuna has some asspull move everyone knows that he truly couldn't beat Gojo 1v1.
Spoil yall stuff yall some of the posters in here don't follow the leaks

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Only thing about that why didn't Sukuna even attempt to use them before? He jumped straight to stealing a whole other persons body:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:Cause he has to know they won't be effective against Limitless:ufdup:Also, Gojos RCT is fully restored as well due to the Black Flash barrage Sukuna better NOT have some ass pull way to suddenly kill Gojo cause Gege will tear up the good will that was just reforged during this fight. Kenny better help his ass escape OR pull some shenanigans where Team Yuji has to finally activate Jujutsu Jumping:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

I think its partly a way to bypass infinity, and partly hubris on Sukuna's part. He thinks very lowly of human beings and does things to exploit their weaknesses. So maybe he assumes that using Megumi's face will cause hesitation and give him some advantage vs an emotionally vulnerable human who is too far below him to use his own full power to defeat.

It worked against Angel. I was wondering if it would work vs Gojo as he's made mistakes in the past due to his emotions - not this time it seems.

Only thing Sukuna has left I feel is to restore his Heien era form, which I assumed that Kenjaku has a role in helping him recover, and go all out with his own abilities. That would be a fun act 2 to this fight - Gojo wins the battle but the war is up in the air

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I think its partly a way to bypass infinity, and partly hubris on Sukuna's part. He thinks very lowly of human beings and does things to exploit their weaknesses. So maybe he assumes that using Megumi's face will cause hesitation and give him some advantage vs an emotionally vulnerable human who is too far below him to use his own full power to defeat.

It worked against Angel. I was wondering if it would work vs Gojo as he's made mistakes in the past due to his emotions - not this time it seems.

Only thing Sukuna has left I feel is to restore his Heien era form, which I assumed that Kenjaku has a role in helping him recover, and go all out with his own abilities. That would be a fun act 2 to this fight - Gojo wins the battle but the war is up in the air
It wouldn't because Gojo clashed with Meguna and saw what Sukuna did. He did say he went through special training a big part of that was beating Sukunas ass wearing Megumis face:demonic:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

I think Sukuna legit wanted Megumi for the 10 shadows technique. He wins this fight vs literally anyone else, because only Gojo could have beat him and when he got Megumi Gojo was in the prison dimension. Up to the moment he was freed no one could have touched Sukuna in a fight.

However, I actually agree with you I think Sukuna ditches Megumi’s body and takes on his own and promptly gets Mahito’d by Kenjaku for whatever the real final arc. Personally I think the plan is combine Sukuna’s body, Tengen’s endless energy, and Kenjaku’s brain. That to me is the only threat that can up the anti for the last fight.

I also think all of this has been Kenjaku’s plan, from the start.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Gege showed us y'all :wow: :banderas:

What a fukking fight. And yeah, I feel the "Gojo wins" is for fans to have a W and feel validated about the GOAT before he gets screwed via asspull or Kenny's fukkery, and I'm OK with that. For 12 chapters we got to see why Gojo is unfukkwithable in a fight, whatever happens next will be because we need to move to final fight with Kenjaku.

Season 4 of the anime is gonna be fukking wild. People will be pissed after Season 3 (Culling Games) and manga readers gonna be like :whoa: just hang in there brehs. And then this fight will make everyone go back to :ohlawd:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

What a fukking fight. And yeah, I feel the "Gojo wins" is for fans to have a W and feel validated about the GOAT before he gets screwed via asspull or Kenny's fukkery, and I'm OK with that. For 12 chapters we got to see why Gojo is unfukkwithable in a fight, whatever happens next will be because we need to move to final fight with Kenjaku.

Season 4 of the anime is gonna be fukking wild. People will be pissed after Season 3 (Culling Games) and manga readers gonna be like :whoa: just hang in there brehs. And then this fight will make everyone go back to :ohlawd:
I hope it’s not a ass pull and Kenjaku just becomes a bigger threat.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I hope it’s not a ass pull and Kenjaku just becomes a bigger threat.
Considering the power level of Gojo, it's kind of impossible to not be an asspull in some form of fashion. Even if it "makes sense" in a way, it will come out of nowhere just to sideline him.

I also hope whatever happens it's not the same as the Yuki/Kenny fight, but I'm kinda expecting something like that just in case :hubie:

@42 Monks I know you dropped the manga but I'd be interested to see your thoughts on what happened in chapters 222 to 235, I think this fight was worth it :ehh:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Right NOW I'd like Kenny to just pull something destructive just to get Sukuna out of there. Let Gojo feel after effects of this fight and decide to fall back to recover. This leads to Team Yuji saying they'll take it from here and leave Gojo and Kenny to have that final confrontation. He has his bestfriends body you think Gojo will let that slide? :ufdup: