Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
@Jmare007 now we got a 3 on 1 and these nikkas still just watching :dead:

Gojo shoulda hit Mahoraga with purple from the jump for the one tap

If megumi ever end up getting free there's no way we can go back to seeing him use weaker versions of the shikigami :unimpressed: this is what I expect outta him now
With this "hollow technique" being Gojo's "big plan", next chapter is basically the last chance for us to get any explanation about what the fukk was the preparation for this fight and why the hell they are leaving Gojo all alone for this :russ:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
With this "hollow technique" being Gojo's "big plan", next chapter is basically the last chance for us to get any explanation about what the fukk was the preparation for this fight and why the hell they are leaving Gojo all alone for this :russ:
Tuesday confirms if this arc is mid or not writing wise :dead: :dead:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

Tuesday confirms if this arc is mid or not writing wise :dead: :dead:
I'm expecting a Gojo flashback before the conclusion, writing's on the wall this man is about to take an L, he finally got his high of having a challenging fight on some Baki shyt :dead:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I'm expecting a Gojo flashback before the conclusion, writing's on the wall this man is about to take an L, he finally got his high of having a challenging fight on some Baki shyt :dead:
Oh no doubt, this hollow shyt is either not working or backfiring on him.

I do wonder what happens next though. Gojo taking the L has to have some sort of positive consequence for the rest of the gang in some form or fashion.

Does Megumi take back his body somehow and either saves Gojo at the last second? Does he end up having to face Sukuna and THEN Yuji and the rest come out like vultures to finally pick Sukuna apart? And this all leads to Kenny showing up on some :umad: shyt and takings us to the last fight of the series?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Oh no doubt, this hollow shyt is either not working or backfiring on him.

I do wonder what happens next though. Gojo taking the L has to have some sort of positive consequence for the rest of the gang in some form or fashion.

Does Megumi take back his body somehow and either saves Gojo at the last second? Does he end up having to face Sukuna and THEN Yuji and the rest come out like vultures to finally pick Sukuna apart? And this all leads to Kenny showing up on some :umad: shyt and takings us to the last fight of the series?
Man at this point Gege just needs to go full troll and let the comedian with the joke CT save the day somehow, is he even still alive?

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I doubt Gojo is losing. Sukuna already lost that feeling of being unstoppable. Hes either sacraficing himself or it will be a sort of draw.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
SPOILER_7245A90C-2792-4C61-8A25-68853498475B.png

Man Sukuna aint beating the fraud allegations :pachaha: 2 vs 1 wasn't enough now its 3 vs 1.

Gojo's plan is purple unsurprisingly. Even if Gojo lives he prob is gonna be "unusable" by Gege. I kind of wished they settled things with Kenny first and then get to this fight as the finale for the manga tbh.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
SPOILER_7245A90C-2792-4C61-8A25-68853498475B.png

Man Sukuna aint beating the fraud allegations :pachaha: 2 vs 1 wasn't enough now its 3 vs 1.

Gojo's plan is purple unsurprisingly. Even if Gojo lives he prob is gonna be "unusable" by Gege. I kind of wished they settled things with Kenny first and then get to this fight as the finale for the manga tbh.
The fact Gojo has a legitimate beef with his Dr. Doom planning bytchass has me slightly feeling Gojo CAN'T be out of this war permanently. He still needs to settle Geto being body snatched and freeing his soul as well. Kenny desecrated his bestfriends body and Gojo FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE GOTDAMN OCEAN pulled up and said:ufdup::demonic:I'm ending you right now. Gege can't just kill him off man if you want to turn the story for the time being where both Sukuna and Gojo require time to recuperate I can buy that. Let the kids tell him:whoa:just rest we got this for now and go from there. You can also finally throw in some Sukuna heian era flashbacks so we can learn more about him as well. Killing Gojo now would honestly in my opinion be massive disservice to his character :martin:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
The fact Gojo has a legitimate beef with his Dr. Doom planning bytchass has me slightly feeling Gojo CAN'T be out of this war permanently. He still needs to settle Geto being body snatched and freeing his soul as well. Kenny desecrated his bestfriends body and Gojo FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE GOTDAMN OCEAN pulled up and said:ufdup::demonic:I'm ending you right now. Gege can't just kill him off man if you want to turn the story for the time being where both Sukuna and Gojo require time to recuperate I can buy that. Let the kids tell him:whoa:just rest we got this for now and go from there. You can also finally throw in some Sukuna heian era flashbacks so we can learn more about him as well. Killing Gojo now would honestly in my opinion be massive disservice to his character :martin:
I agree 100%. shyt he is the ony who has the most beef with Kenny. Altho at some point are we giving Gojo MC status because lets be honest whats the point of Yuji's character now. He has the promise to save Megumi, well Gojo can do that. Gojo has more emotional obligation to let his former friend rest in peace. I loved Yuji's character from the start all the way through Shibuya, but since the culling games started outside of the Judge fight he has done nothing if we being honest.

I guess one thing I could see is that a 19 finger wounded Sukuna faces off against Yuji where he could force Sukuna to come back to him as a host. Then he eats the final finger Gojo has and he sacrifices himself. Not sure how plausible all that is, but Yuji fulfilling his main goal from the start of the series would be a solid ending for him.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Thing is, Gege has never shown he's a writer that would give us a fulfilling ending like that :russ:

Us: "But Gojo had so much left to do :damn: :snoop:"

Gege: ":umad: now just wait till I put Kenny back in the mix"

I think Gojo is able to bring Megumi back and then he's taken out in some form or fashion. Yuji gonna be the one to take care of his mom Kenny.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I agree 100%. shyt he is the ony who has the most beef with Kenny. Altho at some point are we giving Gojo MC status because lets be honest whats the point of Yuji's character now. He has the promise to save Megumi, well Gojo can do that. Gojo has more emotional obligation to let his former friend rest in peace. I loved Yuji's character from the start all the way through Shibuya, but since the culling games started outside of the Judge fight he has done nothing if we being honest.

I guess one thing I could see is that a 19 finger wounded Sukuna faces off against Yuji where he could force Sukuna to come back to him as a host. Then he eats the final finger Gojo has and he sacrifices himself. Not sure how plausible all that is, but Yuji fulfilling his main goal from the start of the series would be a solid ending for him.
Yujis creation is tied to Kenny and even Sukuna. He's got scores to settle with them but more sk Sukuna. Especially after wiping out Shibuya..."hey..brat..take a look:mjgrin:" Sukuna still hasn't put respect on Yujis name there's more to their story for sure.
Thing is, Gege has never shown he's a writer that would give us a fulfilling ending like that :russ:

Us: "But Gojo had so much left to do :damn: :snoop:"

Gege: ":umad: now just wait till I put Kenny back in the mix"

I think Gojo is able to bring Megumi back and then he's taken out in some form or fashion. Yuji gonna be the one to take care of his mom Kenny.
:dead:Reality-Gojo will die Tuesday just cause Gege an a$$hole:martin::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: