Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
He knocked Suzuna the fukk out :pachaha:the fact it took that simple, yet effective attack to finally hurt dude was dope to me.
finally?

breh he was already leaking from his eyeballs earlier in this fight, malevolent shrine clapped, running and stalling for megumi's technique to kick in

he BEEN against the ropes :mjlol: im getting mahito vibes now where gojo's just about to undergo a series of unfortunate events

Nah what's being slept on is Gojo can manipulate red, pushed Sukuna and destroyed his back pushing him into his fist which was confirmed that Gojo uses blue to warp around his fist enhancing it even more. Fam...if Gojo was the main character Sukuna would've died :damn: :dead: :dead: :dead:
that didn't seem like anything beyond what he was already capable of IMO :manny: we already seen him swing blue around and fire purple off from long distance, it's gonna look dope animated tho

black flash was more interesting because it was already stated (by nanami or gege himself iirc) that every attack he throws is basically a critical hit already, i was expecting him to blow chunks of his body away or something more than the anime Flash KO expression

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Gojo def gonna get screwed over next chapter.
If he doesn't explain why people are acting like this, it will probably be the dumbest approach ever written for a major fight. At least in other series, you know from day 1 characters are morons and just go 1 on 1 like it's a gauntlet match. But erasing the internal logic of the series without any explanation just to give the spotlight to this fight would be hilariously bad writing :russ:

Fight still fukking flames though :damn:

It's clear Gege only wants to focus on the fight, which is cool. But Kenny is still out there and probably still planning shyt while everyone else is commentating on the fight.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

It's clear Gege only wants to focus on the fight, which is cool. But Kenny is still out there and probably still planning shyt while everyone else is commentating on the fight.
You'd think the entire Jujutsu world only consisted of the handful of characters we've seen with how non existent everyone else was

Shibuya happens and their only focus was to get rid of Yuji, NOT all the nikkas that caused it to happen in the first place :dead: whole zenin clan was just chilling at home until they got the call and maki ultimately ended up wiping they useless asses out.

Then Gojo comes back and claps the elders

Gojo clan doesn't even exist outside of Satoru :dead:

Gege asking us to suspend our disbelief alot here

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
You'd think the entire Jujutsu world only consisted of the handful of characters we've seen with how non existent everyone else was

Shibuya happens and their only focus was to get rid of Yuji, NOT all the nikkas that caused it to happen in the first place :dead: whole zenin clan was just chilling at home until they got the call and maki ultimately ended up wiping they useless asses out.

Then Gojo comes back and claps the elders

Gojo clan doesn't even exist outside of Satoru :dead:

Gege asking us to suspend our disbelief alot here

That's always been the world/show though. The late 2010's have a huge surge in curses and the only ones that truly give a fukk are the high schools, that's been the premise of the series. The big families were never presented as entities that were directly involved in any of these problems. They were always just an allegory of the a$$hole elite group that fukked things up for everyone else with their selfish decisions. Is it good writing? hell no, but I'm ok with it because I never expected much more from that side of things. Post Shibuya is mostly a logical problem from our outside perspective, more than an inworld perspective.

Gojo vs Suzuna on other hand has internal logic problems that if not explained are indefensible. Biggest fight in hundred of years and all of a sudden the way to approach it by the characters is completely different from any other lesser problem they've faced and solved. If Gege never cares to explains why, it will still gonna be a dope as fight in my view, but it will be a nonsensical one. A good DBZ scrap instead of a good HxH one.

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
ngl it pisses me off too because they had one of the more unique kits in the series and balanced out the cast well
Yeah, he basically replaced Nobata with Maki for no real reason. At least if Nobara is gone give her a proper sendoff. I think we've gotten like 4 panels total of Yuji or Megumi remembering or mentioning her. She was a really dope character.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
@Jmare007 now we got a 3 on 1 and these nikkas still just watching :dead:

Gojo shoulda hit Mahoraga with purple from the jump for the one tap

If megumi ever end up getting free there's no way we can go back to seeing him use weaker versions of the shikigami :unimpressed: this is what I expect outta him now
Sukuna is never getting rid of the fraud allegations :pachaha: :mjgrin: