Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
:francis:The mangaka wasting time at this point, just jumping him. Like what could he do against Maki, Yuta, and Gamble nikka. LBH.
If he doesn't explain why people are acting like this, it will probably be the dumbest approach ever written for a major fight. At least in other series, you know from day 1 characters are morons and just go 1 on 1 like it's a gauntlet match. But erasing the internal logic of the series without any explanation just to give the spotlight to this fight would be hilariously bad writing :russ:

Fight still fukking flames though :damn:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
If he doesn't explain why people are acting like this, it will probably be the dumbest approach ever written for a major fight. At least in other series, you know from day 1 characters are morons and just go 1 on 1 like it's a gauntlet match. But erasing the internal logic of the series without any explanation just to give the spotlight to this fight would be hilariously bad writing :russ:

I can't front Gege been looking shaky since Gojo was freed with the plotholes. Legitimately trying to finish the story by any means:dead::dead:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

Jumping Mahoraga should've already been a thing too if we being honest, the tactic is so basic it makes no sense that the Zenin clan hadn't figured out to just summon it with mulitple sorcerers present and make sure the user of the technique got the last killshot.

Sukuna leaning so much of Megumi's power is wack as hell if you ask me :francis: i understand the threat but cot damn, he really put a timer on when someone ELSES ability would tag in to take down Gojo, after Sukuna popped all this shyt about him being ordinary and disappointing. The king of curses would've got his shyt rocked if not for a high school kid's ability

Gojo the strongest nikka on earth and knocked this man out with Black Flash, NO ONE is thinking "hey let's go kill him now" :what: cmon man

i hate to say it but im ready for this fight to be over now :yeshrug: im more curious in where the story goes after this fight than the fight itself at this point

Gege folding to the pressure of the culling games being scrutinized is disappointing

meanwhile you got fujimoto completely ignoring the complaints that people had about the beginning of csm part 2, and just continuing to cook until he naturally got back to what the fans wanted, i know comparing authors like that isn't fair to them but nah fukk that, we ranked Kubo/Kishimoto/Oda all the time, i don't want to see Gege go out like this but he aint even trying to make this shyt add up right now :francis:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Jumping Mahoraga should've already been a thing too if we being honest, the tactic is so basic it makes no sense that the Zenin clan hadn't figured out to just summon it with mulitple sorcerers present and make sure the user of the technique got the last killshot.

Sukuna leaning so much of Megumi's power is wack as hell if you ask me :francis: i understand the threat but cot damn, he really put a timer on when someone ELSES ability would tag in to take down Gojo, after Sukuna popped all this shyt about him being ordinary and disappointing. The king of curses would've got his shyt rocked if not for a high school kid's ability

Gojo the strongest nikka on earth and knocked this man out with Black Flash, NO ONE is thinking "hey let's go kill him now" :what: cmon man

i hate to say it but im ready for this fight to be over now :yeshrug: im more curious in where the story goes after this fight than the fight itself at this point

Gege folding to the pressure of the culling games being scrutinized is disappointing

meanwhile you got fujimoto completely ignoring the complaints that people had about the beginning of csm part 2, and just continuing to cook until he naturally got back to what the fans wanted, i know comparing authors like that isn't fair to them but nah fukk that, we ranked Kubo/Kishimoto/Oda all the time, i don't want to see Gege go out like this but he aint even trying to make this shyt add up right now :francis:
I'm enjoying the fight still. The Black Flash callback was dope as fukk :manny:. And I'll be right there with you shytting on Gege as soon as the fight ends but I will wait till then to call him out on why this fight has been 1 on 1 for so long. Dude still has until the fight is done to explain what the fukk is going on :yeshrug:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
He gonna let MAPPA take care of it with dope animation and music so people don't notice :mjgrin:

rick-and-morty-morty.gif

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

The Sukuna fraud memes have been on fire since this fight started :dead: :dead:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I'm enjoying the fight still. The Black Flash callback was dope as fukk :manny:. And I'll be right there with you shytting on Gege as soon as the fight ends but I will wait till then to call him out on why this fight has been 1 on 1 for so long. Dude still has until the fight is done to explain what the fukk is going on :yeshrug:
I think the black flash was underwhelming considering who did it

Strongest guy on a planet hits a black flash I'm expecting to see something crazy occur

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

Strongest guy on a planet hits a black flash I'm expecting to see something crazy occur
He knocked Suzuna the fukk out :pachaha:the fact it took that simple, yet effective attack to finally hurt dude was dope to me.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Nah what's being slept on is Gojo can manipulate red, pushed Sukuna and destroyed his back pushing him into his fist which was confirmed that Gojo uses blue to warp around his fist enhancing it even more. Fam...if Gojo was the main character Sukuna would've died :damn: :dead: :dead: :dead: