Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Reading comments saying he in gojo body to body swap too some people are saying that at least
:ohhh:Nah no fukking way or are they saying he'd be able to understand Gojos abilities THAT well in a month?!!:wtf:I can't buy that one just yet but I definitely see him pulling that switch on Sukuna as he constantly sleeps on Yuji.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
:ohhh:Nah no fukking way or are they saying he'd be able to understand Gojos abilities THAT well in a month?!!:wtf:I can't buy that one just yet but I definitely see him pulling that switch on Sukuna as he constantly sleeps on Yuji.
Yuji always getting disrespected and he's definitely going to turn that into an advantage.

This chapter was the ideal transition and build chapter, nothing outright given away but so much implied. Kenjaku being all self deprecating is hilarious, like we didn't just watch him survive a fukking black hole point blank a little while ago.:mjlol:

Oh, the fact that Gojo got this mf feeling phantom pains a month after getting one shotted is :deadrose:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yuji always getting disrespected and he's definitely going to turn that into an advantage.

This chapter was the ideal transition and build chapter, nothing outright given away but so much implied. Kenjaku being all self deprecating is hilarious, like we didn't just watch him survive a fukking black hole point blank a little while ago.:mjlol:

Oh, the fact that Gojo got this mf feeling phantom pains a month after getting one shotted is :deadrose:
I'm seeing a lot of fans aren't happy with the wild time jump but it's clear now we're probably getting a few flashbacks during the fight.
Gojo hit that b*stard with the Bruce Lee one inch punch:russ::russ::russ:RCT apparently can't heal the damage:picard:
I didn't quite understand Kenjaku next move is he going after team Yuji or more of those randm sorcerers we don't see?

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Gege about to hit us with a 20 chapter fight that has 6 random flashbacks and they only way to tell will be the day of November he gives us :mjlol:

Gojo mourning Nanami but we still getting nothing about Nobara is complete fukking bullshyt :smh:

This fight better be the best in 2 decades worth of manga :ufdup:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
:picard:
I didn't quite understand Kenjaku next move is he going after team Yuji or more of those randm sorcerers we don't see?
It's Kenjaku, he's gonna do something, explain half of it and leave us :dwillhuh: all we do know is that it's gonna be evil and fukked up :mjlol:

This chapter was the ideal transition and build chapter, nothing outright given away but so much implied. :deadrose:
Kinda felt like the GOT episode before the final fight with the Night King :lupe:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
It's Kenjaku, he's gonna do something, explain half of it and leave us :dwillhuh: all we do know is that it's gonna be evil and fukked up :mjlol:

Kinda felt like the GOT episode before the final fight with the Night King :lupe:
Gege DEFINITELY pretty much confirmed that Kenjaku, Suk, Tengen and Angel all have some type of relationship centuries ago. I hope we get some type of Heian era flashback and the fact Sukuna keeps shytting on Yuji is hilarious :russ: :russ: :russ: Yuji about to put soul timbs all over this fools neck:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:I DO think Gojo won't be dying now but he's going to get damaged and nerfed in a way:jbhmm:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Gege about to hit us with a 20 chapter fight that has 6 random flashbacks and they only way to tell will be the day of November he gives us :mjlol:

Gojo mourning Nanami but we still getting nothing about Nobara is complete fukking bullshyt :smh:

No word on Nobara I'll assume she's still alive just biding time:lupe:There's clearly a multi step plan that was set upand it's being set up the ideological battle of going alone and being with others is coming. Sukuna will lose because he has no allies.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

Whenever ppl talk about the intricacies of the power system I'm like what

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

I feel like Gege's actually speed running to the end of this shyt now, he doesn't want any more pressure or scrutiny so he's gonna give us what we want and skedaddle. Gojo and Sukuna are going for killshots from the get go, I doubt the match lasts long and if it does a shyt ton of characters getting clapped just watching that fade

Sukuna sliced thru the whole damn city just to sit everyone down for a bit :wow: barely trying

And was Yuta saying that inumaki was gonna be chosen as Yuji's executioner before he lost his arm :lupe: he woulda just told that man to "split" and watched him fold into cold cuts

Last edited: