Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
@Ironman Well breh, you've been demanding this for the past month so I know you were hype AF. :russ:
giphy.gif

:blessed: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:If we went one more chapter without this :bryan::bryan::bryan:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
It sucks that the author is trying to speedrun to the end. Multiple threads half baked because he's quickly setting stuff up and then rushing its conclusion leaving some plot points to be disjointed

Still good but definitely a step down since maki and okkotsu's mini arcs

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It sucks that the author is trying to speedrun to the end. Multiple threads half baked because he's quickly setting stuff up and then rushing its conclusion leaving some plot points to be disjointed

Still good but definitely a step down since maki and okkotsu's mini arcs
No doubt, it's kinda similar to Demon Slayer. That one was also rushed to hell and left important plot points set up throughout the story either unresolved or with a underwhelming payoff, and everything points to JJK having the same fate.

But just like with DS, there's still room to end it with memorable moments and fights, at least.

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I also think that the JJK anime will make a much better job presenting this part of the story, just like DS's anime has done -and will most likely continue to do- with the average arcs that preceded the final one.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
No doubt, it's kinda similar to Demon Slayer. That one was also rushed to hell and left important plot points set up throughout the story either unresolved or with a underwhelming payoff, and everything points to JJK having the same fate.

But just like with DS, there's still room to end it with memorable moments and fights, at least.
iirc JJK was just a prototype world he was just havin fun tossing ideas in, then it popped off so he had to come with something

having all the strongest nikkas in the series present and driving the plot from jump was never gonna work out

good thing is we're just barely getting into it in the anime :whew: by the time we get here i doubt i'll care much

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
iirc JJK was just a prototype world he was just havin fun tossing ideas in, then it popped off so he had to come with something

having all the strongest nikkas in the series present and driving the plot from jump was never gonna work out

good thing is we're just barely getting into it in the anime :whew: by the time we get here i doubt i'll care much
This is me with AOT, shyt was so compelling and well written up to those last 10-15 chapters that I felt deflated. The anime has just arrived at the point were the story went sideways and I could care less :heh: so much of my problems with the manga were about underwhelming or unresolved shyt but it's been so long I don't really care if the anime has the same issues, lol.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
One chapter time skip to the date of Sukuna v Gojo. Gege apparently wasn’t kidding about wrapping this up.

Let’s see how this plays out. What the plan is for rescuing Megumi and if Gojo is willing (able?) to abandon that plan to kill Sukuna.

Kenjaku seems less threatening than Sukuna for now but I have a feeling whatever he’s got planned is far worse.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
One chapter time skip to the date of Sukuna v Gojo. Gege apparently wasn’t kidding about wrapping this up.

Let’s see how this plays out. What the plan is for rescuing Megumi and if Gojo is willing (able?) to abandon that plan to kill Sukuna.

Kenjaku seems less threatening than Sukuna for now but I have a feeling whatever he’s got planned is far worse.
Gege said he is out :russ: we’ll see how it goes still can end on a good note how this goes and ends will let me know where I’ll rank it