Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Prolly couldn't body Kenjaku without doing serious damage to Sukuna as well

Still wants to save Megumi, that's prolly why he delayed instead of bodying everyone there
Yea I thought about it again so I'm thinking it could be a binding vow was made so they have to dip off. :ehh:Gojo clearly is confident as he set the date plus he has to be brought up to speed on everything that's happened. Makes sense:yeshrug:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Like having a thief break in your house and then take up residence on your couch. This nikka eating your food, shytting on your friends, critiquing your life decisions, got you fired from your job then moves in with your best friend.

Kurama would never, at least that mf kicked in for rent even early on.:picard:
Goat roommate:mjcry::wow:Sukuna :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:I can't wait until Yuji humbles him you know it's coming:ufdup:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The mufuggin GOAT byke :blessed:

Gege trying to be slick with the "time doesn't exist in the prison realm, Gojo was gone for 19 days but it could feel like 100 years" line, he was speaking directly to the readers on that one :mjlol:

Aight, if they have a month+ to prepare for the final fight then we for sure are about to find out about Nobara :mjcry: :damn: we getting one final check in with everybody before the final confrontation.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
The mufuggin GOAT byke :blessed:

Gege trying to be slick with the "time doesn't exist in the prison realm, Gojo was gone for 19 days but it could feel like 100 years" line, he was speaking directly to the readers on that one :mjlol:

Aight, if they have a month+ to prepare for the final fight then we for sure are about to find out about Nobara :mjcry: :damn: we getting one final check in with everybody before the final confrontation.
Some readers are thinking Gojo increased his power somehow :jbhmm:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Some readers are thinking Gojo increased his power somehow :jbhmm:

Nah Gojo capped out I think, but that isn't a bad thing. Dude has no diffed pr much everyone he has faced since he awakened.

If there weren't all those civilians stuck in Shibuya station, Jogo's group would have been annihilated so fukking quick.

Don't think duke was lying when he said even if Sukuna got all his fingers, he'd still win.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Nah Gojo capped out I think, but that isn't a bad thing. Dude has no diffed pr much everyone he has faced since he awakened.

If there weren't all those civilians stuck in Shibuya station, Jogo's group would have been annihilated so fukking quick.

Don't think duke was lying when he said even if Sukuna got all his fingers, he'd still win.
:jbhmm:Gojo is confident in beating Sukuna but clearly even he thought it be a bad idea to face Kenny and Sukuna at the same time. I just don't see Dec 24th happening it's been shown time and time again Kenjaku is a piece of conniving shyt:francis:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
:jbhmm:Gojo is confident in beating Sukuna but clearly even he thought it be a bad idea to face Kenny and Sukuna at the same time. I just don't see Dec 24th happening it's been shown time and time again Kenjaku is a piece of conniving shyt:francis:
Gojo and the crew gonna check on Nobara on November 20th and Kenjaku gonna show up killing at least 1 beloved character out of nowhere :russ:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I think Kenjaku already did that when he was beginning the culling games:jbhmm:
nah iirc that was when they put the order out for Yuta to kill itadori, they should still be alive somewhere tryna control shyt, prolly dealing with the whole Zenin clan getting wiped out still

Readers been wrong for like a year straight breh :russ:
but he also didn't explain how he survived the opening, Kenjaku asked but didn't get an answer

we haven't seen full strength unhinged Gojo yet so for all we know this was already in his bag, seems like he aint actually sweating the fighting these nikkas, just figuring out what the logistics are because the power system in this story is on some weird 360 deal shyt half the time