Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
It's implied that Gojo either eliminated them or is unfazed about their murder scene. I think Kenjaku is a more likely culprit but I wouldn't be mad at it being Gojo.
Actually the way some heads are clean cut...it was Yuta and Inumaki. They were walking in the same halls when we saw them in the last chapter that connects to that room:demonic:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
You mean GojoSets own thememusic
:ufdup:

:scust: hell no, I'm talking some real epic shyt like this

While Urihime is doing her thang and Gojo the goat preparing to unleash Purple :ohlawd:

Actually the way some heads are clean cut...it was Yuta and Inumaki. They were walking in the same halls when we saw them in the last chapter that connects to that room:demonic:
:ohhh: that makes sense.

Yuta a cotdamn menace :russ:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
:damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn:Gojo confirmed he got stronger :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:Them 2 just having fun out here on some Goku n Vegeta shyt:dead::dead::dead:I see a lot of people talking about that brief dismantle exchange it's certainly interesting :jbhmm:
That's creepy because the first thing I said after finishing the chapter was "Damn, these boys just having fun out here bullshytting." Gojo and Sukuna haven't had an opponent to really just let loose with and now it's on some Yo I always wanted to try this, let's see what happens.:mjgrin:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
That's creepy because the first thing I said after finishing the chapter was "Damn, these boys just having fun out here bullshytting." Gojo and Sukuna haven't had an opponent to really just let loose with and now it's on some Yo I always wanted to try this, let's see what happens.:mjgrin:
Wild theory that most likely doesn't happen but....is there a world where Sukuna and Gojo don't actually kill eachother?:ohhh:Like..what if whatever Kenjaku is creating and upsetting balance between humans/curses affects them both? Or what if Sukuna is one major hit away from ending Gojo and just hits him with the "that'd be a waste of talent" then just walks away? I know I'm wilding :pachaha:Gege about to body Gojo within next 2 chapters :dead:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Wild theory that most likely doesn't happen but....is there a world where Sukuna and Gojo don't actually kill eachother?:ohhh:Like..what if whatever Kenjaku is creating and upsetting balance between humans/curses affects them both? Or what if Sukuna is one major hit away from ending Gojo and just hits him with the "that'd be a waste of talent" then just walks away? I know I'm wilding :pachaha:Gege about to body Gojo within next 2 chapters :dead:
:mjgrin::mjcry:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
The issue is that he's starting off on CE Steroids and it's clear Sukuna hasn't even opened his bag yet, classic storytelling should have you concerned because the signs are clear that Sukuna is about to do something ridiculous just to stunt. Gojo is going to be the one to finally take some real damage, something else we've never really seen outside Toji and I bet his won't be as easily fixed.

This is going to be heat. :blessed:

This fight isn't over yet:ufdup::to:
We all knew where this was going. :ufdup: