Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
No word on Nobara I'll assume she's still alive just biding time:lupe:There's clearly a multi step plan that was set upand it's being set up the ideological battle of going alone and being with others is coming. Sukuna will lose because he has no allies.
Gege still has a master's touch when he decides to, you can see it with the Gojo send-off. You can feel the awkward nature of actually having to worry about a guy that never even comes close to losing. Here's your strongest guy in the world and you know that if he goes down, you're absolutely fukked so there's a tension that's attempted to be dissipated by humor but it falls flat.

Having tortured but carefree acting Yuji be the one who breaks the ice was a great touch. Man is stupid and naive enough to be hopeful and put his anxiety aside to trust in his teacher.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Nah that wasn't a tank dude lost half his arm and possibly the other was damaged as well. The entire series he's never actually been hurt except for Angels Jacob ladder attack. Gojo said that man the one who's the challenger too:picard:

Idk, for Sukuna to not notice buffed HP until the last second and still be able walk away from it is crazy. Looks like he’s using RCT to repair that damage too.

Gojo played part of his hand, Sukuna hasn’t started yet. Who’s really the challenger? :mjgrin:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
No one has been able to put Sukuna on the backfoot like this and cause damage, enough to actually piss him off. Maki spooked him but didn't do anything real and that was many fingers ago, so it's a strong start for Gojo.

The issue is that he's starting off on CE Steroids and it's clear Sukuna hasn't even opened his bag yet, classic storytelling should have you concerned because the signs are clear that Sukuna is about to do something ridiculous just to stunt. Gojo is going to be the one to finally take some real damage, something else we've never really seen outside Toji and I bet his won't be as easily fixed.

This is going to be heat. :blessed:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Idk, for Sukuna to not notice buffed HP until the last second and still be able walk away from it is crazy. Looks like he’s using RCT to repair that damage too.

Gojo played part of his hand, Sukuna hasn’t started yet. Who’s really the challenger? :mjgrin:
Also have to remember that's still Megumi who Sukuna bodynapped. Gojo doesn't want to kill him :ufdup:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
We off to a great start, while I was reading those panels I pictured some epic Japanese music (like in Akira) building up to Purple :ohlawd: the animation for this is gonna :damn: :banderas:

Btw, who were the old people that got killed in that flashback? Did Gojo fukked around and killed all them old b*stards in charge of Jujutsu society? :dead:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
We off to a great start, while I was reading those panels I pictured some epic Japanese music (like in Akira) building up to Purple :ohlawd: the animation for this is gonna :damn: :banderas:

Btw, who were the old people that got killed in that flashback? Did Gojo fukked around and killed all them old b*stards in charge of Jujutsu society? :dead:
It's implied that Gojo either eliminated them or is unfazed about their murder scene. I think Kenjaku is a more likely culprit but I wouldn't be mad at it being Gojo.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

You mean GojoSets own thememusic
:ufdup: