Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
So, wanting to end the series this year (or as close as possible to this year), Gege has made his three protagonist:

Nobara: Disappear after a huge cliff hanger. We don't know if she's really dead and haven't seen her in literal years :mjcry:

Megumi: Got his body stolen by the most demonic motherfukker in existence and had to see how his hands and techniques killed the body of his beloved sister :mjcry: also got to see how a sorcerer with legit power could dominate a fight with ridiculously strong people using 10 shadows :picard:

Yuji: Just hearbreaking L after heartbreaking L after heartbreaking L . And breh doesn't even know a mad scientist/sorcerer created him in a lab (or something) to eventually become a cog in a fukked up evil plan:to:

Gege a fukking menace :sadcam:
Yuji has been done so dirty, I keep pointing it out but I'm at the point where I'm just buckled in for a long wait. He's going to drag this out for as long as possible. :mjlol:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Oh shyt it's happening yall!!!:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:
icegif-1818.gif

FREE THE HOMIE GOJO UNTIL IT'S BACKWARDS!!!:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Last 20-25 chapters are upon us. Gotta say, I thought this speed run to the ending would feel more clunky than what it has been so props to Gege on that regard :ehh:he still has the hardest part coming if he truly ends it this year so it's :ufdup: until further notice.

With Kenjaku's 13th rule, even if they release Gojo he can't participate in the Culling Games right? Can they add a new rule to put him in the game once he's released? I also wonder how they can work around the 14th rule :lupe:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Still rolling on Itadori shytting on Sukuna. "So what he's gone, fukk that got to do with me? That nikka ain't never help me out anyway." :camby:
It was facts though:hubie:Sukuna ONLY brought him back to life after killing him lol. Yuji did everything far as new skills but it was Sukunas presence that gave him cursed energy. Everything else that Yuji has been through was his own power.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
So......what exactly would Gojos reason be for not jist bodying Kenjaku anyway? Gege what's up with that:jbhmm:

Prolly couldn't body Kenjaku without doing serious damage to Sukuna as well

Still wants to save Megumi, that's prolly why he delayed instead of bodying everyone there

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
It was facts though:hubie:Sukuna ONLY brought him back to life after killing him lol. Yuji did everything far as new skills but it was Sukunas presence that gave him cursed energy. Everything else that Yuji has been through was his own power.
Like having a thief break in your house and then take up residence on your couch. This nikka eating your food, shytting on your friends, critiquing your life decisions, got you fired from your job then moves in with your best friend.

Kurama would never, at least that mf kicked in for rent even early on.:picard: