Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I do need things to pick up though they hinted Angel can get Gojo out but only if Sukuna dies we need more Sukuna fukkery. I need Sukuna to rum Geto fade too:ufdup:
Gege's last two author's notes have been about him saying he really, REALLY wants to finish this story this year. I still think he's not gonna make it to his self imposed deadline :heh: but we probably have between 35-70 chapters left.

It kinda feels he(she?) is gonna just have 1 big ass explosion during a random chapter and things will go straight to the ending :dead:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
am i missing something here?

might have to reread some chapters but i sensed zero development between Angel and them leading up to now, and im shomehow supposed to be engaged in this current interaction :unimpressed: how sway

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
am i missing something here?

might have to reread some chapters but i sensed zero development between Angel and them leading up to now, and im shomehow supposed to be engaged in this current interaction :unimpressed: how sway
Development is Yuki doesn't like Angel. Geto set up the soldiers just so they'd die to continue building more curse energy, and apparently Megumi saved Angel when she was younger with one of his dogs which is why she knows him.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Development is Yuki doesn't like Angel. Geto set up the soldiers just so they'd die to continue building more curse energy, and apparently Megumi saved Angel when she was younger with one of his dogs which is why she knows him.
I understand what happened

I'm saying absolutely none of that shyt struck me as interesting in the slightest :unimpressed: that flashback was vanilla as hell imo, still over here giving zero fukks about her outside of the mission

I can respect Itadori saying this chick ain't a replacement for the original squad, but that seemed hella random, I don't recall seeing anything implying that was going on at all, that's why I said I might have to actually reread their interactions with angel cuz alot of these culling game characters interactions aren't sticking for me

S/o to Megumi for calling bullshyt on all these culling game rules :mjlol:

And what's going on with the comedian breh? His power is OP as hell even tho he's just being used to troll us

TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps
I might get flamed for this, because whenever I share this opinion on twitter or amongst friends I do (because I'm just not smart enough to appreciate the story or I'm not paying attention)

But I've found JJK to be difficult to care about for months now, and confusing to keep up with. There's all types of rules and added characters, and these characters are getting into fights using abilities that are all brand new to me. Yuji hadn't even appeared in the manga for like 200 days at one point (a twitter page counted). Most stories can't survive their MC going missing for an extended time period for a reason.

Yuta and Maki are the saving graces for me, and I'm not 100% sure I understand how powerful Maki is. I think this is probably building up to something good at the end, but for right now I'm kinda meh on this arc.

With that said, I still like the manga overall. Shibuya Arc is still top tier for me tho.