chapter 58 cover
Fn33OaKWAAAwBNf

:sadcam:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Menace gets used too lightly these days but got DAMN this fool lives up to the title. Between him and Kenjaku, Gojo alone ain't going to get it anymore. :wow:
Fam.....it's almost set up like Gojo is going to get BODIED the moment he finally gets out:lupe::whoa::damn::damn::damn:Sukuna still has 5 fingers to find ayo this dude is already broken :why:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
There's this pattern of humanity being an unequivocal weakness in this series.

Gojo lowers his guard for a brief moment after seeing his best, perhaps only, friend that was presumed to be dead. Sealed.

Megumi is broken after realizing his sister is an imposter, immediately taken advantage of by Sukana who possesses his body.

Angel is apparently simping over a guy who she's seen maybe three days of her life. Lowers her guard before completing the ritual to separate Sukana from Megumi, now about to be a snack while her cursed side is pleading to wake tf up.

Itadori has been so wracked with guilt over his body being responsible for the deaths of innocents that he pretty much becomes suicidal. Determines his only value to the world is to die. Then enchain happens and he gets punched through a bunch of sky scrapers. No idea what his role will even be now.

Yuta seems to be an exception here. Maybe the same happens to him down the line. I'd hope not as he's one of the only hopes they even have left.

Idk where Gege is going with all this really as it seems its gonna take an absolute demon to prevail over evil. It's different from other shounen where being human gives you at least some advantage that the villains don't have access to. Whether its a numbers advantage, unlocking some hidden talent/inner resolve or not being vulnerable to some part of nature. Just an obstacle in JJK so far.

Last edited:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
There's this pattern of humanity being an unequivocal weakness in this series.

Gojo lowers his guard for a brief moment after seeing his best, perhaps only, friend that was presumed to be dead. Sealed.

Megumi is broken after realizing his sister is an imposter, immediately taken advantage of by Sukana who possesses his body.

Angel is apparently simping over a guy who she's seen maybe three days of her life. Lowers her guard before completing the ritual to separate Sukana from Megumi, now about to be a snack while her cursed side is pleading to wake tf up.

Itadori has been so wracked with guilt over his body being responsible for the deaths of innocents that he pretty much becomes suicidal. Determines his only value to the world is to die. Then enchain happens and he gets punched through a bunch of sky scrapers. No idea what his role will even be now.

Yuta seems to be an exception here. Maybe the same happens to him down the line. I'd hope not as he's one of the only hopes they even have left.

Idk where Gege is going with all this really as it seems its gonna take an absolute demon to prevail over evil. It's different from other shounen where being human gives you at least some advantage that the villains don't have access to. Whether its a numbers advantage, unlocking some hidden talent/inner resolve or not being vulnerable to some part of nature. Just an obstacle in JJK so far.
It feels like it'd be a waste for hana/angel to die here. thing is though is that her power is kinda broken

They can cancel out any technique or barrier at will. Doesn't matter how strong sukuna gets if they somehow managed to free gojo and they are still alive that's an automatic win against anyone in the series right?

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
It feels like it'd be a waste for hana/angel to die here. thing is though is that her power is kinda broken

They can cancel out any technique or barrier at will. Doesn't matter how strong sukuna gets if they somehow managed to free gojo and they are still alive that's an automatic win against anyone in the series right?
If she somehow got away from Sukana + had the common sense to immediately unseal Gojo (doubtful) the tables could turn. But she is such a high threat level that I don’t see Sukana letting her live, or at least not eliminating that ability. I wonder if he’ll eat her and…take that power for himself :picard:?

we definitely know that Gojo and Sukana will fight at some point. Could be that Sukana will unseal him just for the thrill.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I love that anytime Sukuna shows up the levels of deviancy and danger go up 10000x. Kenjaku has all these evil plans but Sukuna is evil and the highest level of demonic.

Itadori's only shot is either getting saved by fukking Kenjaku as he's part of a "bigger plan" or he needs him to be Sukuna's vessel.

Or Itadori gonna mind wipe Sukuna and become his long lost beloved son :dead:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I love that anytime Sukuna shows up the levels of deviancy and danger go up 10000x. Kenjaku has all these evil plans but Sukuna is evil and the highest level of demonic.

Itadori's only shot is either getting saved by fukking Kenjaku as he's part of a "bigger plan" or he needs him to be Sukuna's vessel.

That Todo/Itadori/Sukuna Boogie Woogie combo :blessed:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps

I remember Gojo saying something about him eventually learning Sukana’s cursed techniques. Maybe that’ll be the power up.

He needs something nobody cares about black flash anymore :mjlol:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

I think how Gojo reached enlightenment against Tojo back in the day from the near death fight with Toji is about to happen to him.
I remember Gojo saying something about him eventually learning Sukana’s cursed techniques. Maybe that’ll be the power up.

He needs something nobody cares about black flash anymore :mjlol:
I believe this is about to happen because Sukuna gave him a DBZ level gut check he's fukking dead otherwise :russ:He will activate Sukunas powers starting with the reversed healing move....I hope:lupe:Gege seems to enjoy shytting on protagonists :mjcry:Where the fukk is Yuta anyway??

If she somehow got away from Sukana + had the common sense to immediately unseal Gojo (doubtful) the tables could turn. But she is such a high threat level that I don’t see Sukana letting her live, or at least not eliminating that ability. I wonder if he’ll eat her and…take that power for himself :picard:?

we definitely know that Gojo and Sukana will fight at some point. Could be that Sukana will unseal him just for the thrill.
Right now Gojo would lose his ancestor died in a stalemate against the Ten Shadows master. Sukuna has that PLUS his own broken ass techniques. Plus, we still don't know if he has any more techniques Sukuna clearly has multiple ones which you're not supposed to have. Only Kenjaku has a ton and we know he's cheated over the years to get those.

I think Sukuna and Kenjaku are being set up for a future confrontation as well especially when he finds out Kenjaku pretty much created Yuji to trap his ass:whew::damn::damn::damn::demonic: