Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
This might be the first time I ever said this but this series is going too fast. This shyt should have been two maybe 3 different arcs.

The anime did a good job of separating stuff to make sense so they might be able to salvage this too.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
shyt is a mess

and the way they gave us all the information just felt so :manny: to go from Mahito to endgame level outta the blue was a bad decision

Culling game got all type of gameshark shyt going on with the rule system, i guess no one else is really fukking with the rules except for our cast huh? :dead: yea way too many ideas running side by side when each concept/goal coulda been isolated arcs imo
It's Gege's Greed Island without Togashi's GOAT talent (and not even Togashi could make Greed Island totally work).

There's good stuff, the main story is actually compelling imo. But the way he's presented the story leaves a lot to be desired. We've gotten like 4 fights that will probably be scrapped in the anime or just be half a chapter each :dead:

Gege's fascination with Togashi, wanting to emulate how characters have unique powers and how they think about using them and winning fights is both a gift and a curse. When you present so many new characters at this point of the story, it's inevitable to feel :russell: about a lot of them and their powers. Even more so when, as every shounen manga does, they have to be more powerful or inventive than before, so we spend 5-6 or chapters in every fight of an arc that has taken waaay too long to explain what's the fukking point of it all.

I'm still a fan of the manga and I'm on the minority (?) that isn't as bothered with this arc. But the flaws in storytelling are undeniable and as @42 Monks said, there's a world were a good editor reigns Gege in and makes this a much more tighter and better arc.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
This might be the first time I ever said this but this series is going too fast. This shyt should have been two maybe 3 different arcs.

The anime did a good job of separating stuff to make sense so they might be able to salvage this too.
Yeah, they also don't have to have every character or fight in the anime too so it will probably feel less bloated and filler-y.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
yal need to just call a spade a spade. jjk is a bad rn

and even if all this stuff gets resolved with spectacular 200 IQ conclusions, its still how many chapters of stank? there's more bad than quality at this point

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
yal need to just call a spade a spade. jjk is a bad rn

and even if all this stuff gets resolved with spectacular 200 IQ conclusions, its still how many chapters of stank? there's more bad than quality at this point
im saying, im still putting my braincells back together to pick up everything that's happening in HxH rn :mjlol: can't be reading his imitators fukking up their stories

Gege is clearly fukking up right now

and I'm bouta be completely caught up in Jojo's :unimpressed: i just watched araki reset his whole universe so he could tighten his writing up and he made it make sense WITHIN the plot

i got no time for excuses

Fujimoto is the new nikkas last hope right now :unimpressed: