Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Theory from fans thinking Angel could somehow transfer herself to Yuji:ohhh:Revitalizes him, gives him access to her powers, AND Yuji could also unlock Sukunas since it's been a part of his body at this point. A yin yang sort of thing :ohhh::wow:The only thing holding Yuji back now is his mindset. Like Gojo told Megumi...be greedier:ohhh::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Theory from fans thinking Angel could somehow transfer herself to Yuji:ohhh:Revitalizes him, gives him access to her powers, AND Yuji could also unlock Sukunas since it's been a part of his body at this point. A yin yang sort of thing :ohhh::wow:The only thing holding Yuji back now is his mindset. Like Gojo told Megumi...be greedier:ohhh::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:
Now I kinda want that to happen just to read everyone complaining about an asspull in a shonen series that's been relying on asspulls for a while :lolbron:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
thought Itadori was about to reveal his CT with the way he was walking straight through dismantle (albeit a much weaker version). Maybe the best page in the series so far.

gonna predict that Itadori will create an extreme binding vow that gives him more strength at the cost of his life by the end of the series, kinda similar to Gon. Fits his mentality of just being a cog to fight against curses and not valuing himself at all beyond that. It would be pretty anticlimatic for Sukana to lose to him without a powerup on that level.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Y'all need to wait two days and just read the damn thing, shyt was :blessed:

Ch. 214

Gege spent 18 months "building" to nothing, we basically back to post Shibuya with sprinkles of Kenjaku being a weird motherfukker that created Itadori somehow :russ:

But I still appreciate it, I can live with this inconsistent fukkery and be very happy reading it :wow:

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
thought Itadori was about to reveal his CT with the way he was walking straight through dismantle (albeit a much weaker version). Maybe the best page in the series so far.

gonna predict that Itadori will create an extreme binding vow that gives him more strength at the cost of his life by the end of the series, kinda similar to Gon. Fits his mentality of just being a cog to fight against curses and not valuing himself at all beyond that. It would be pretty anticlimatic for Sukana to lose to him without a powerup on that level.
Kenjaku seems to be Itadori's (unbeknownst) ace up his sleeve. That fukker took over his mom and created a special breed of human just to fukk with Sukuna it seems :pachaha:

Last edited:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Kenjaku seems to be Itadori's (unbeknownst) ace's up his sleeve. That fukker took over his mom and created a special breed of human just to fukk with Sukuna it seems :pachaha:

Gege gotta fully explain that mom part, that is beyond foul :mjlol:

I'm looking forward to whatever 4D chess move Sukana has to counter those plans. I'm thinking he might use the ten shadows to summon his original body back somewhow.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

I'm looking forward to whatever 4D chess move Sukana has to counter those plans. I'm thinking he might use the ten shadows to summon his original body back somewhow.
I always thought that was his interest in megumi…. Getting his original body back

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

I think that's a big possibility and then his endgame is pulling up on Kenjaku for the fukkery.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yuji still has to at least develop RCT or at least Sukunas techniques at this point right? Why would Gojo mention hos abilities getting engraved onto him all those years back if not a foreshadowing?

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I think that's a big possibility and then his endgame is pulling up on Kenjaku for the fukkery.
Honestly I think that original body is Kenjaku’s goal too….

Sukuna was the baddest motherfukker ever, but is probably the only person who could remake the body using Megumi. If Kenjaku gets it he would be unstoppable.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Honestly I think that original body is Kenjaku’s goal too….

Sukuna was the baddest motherfukker ever, but is probably the only person who could remake the body using Megumi. If Kenjaku gets it he would be unstoppable.
Sukuna is shown to be brilliant and knows everything about cursed energy. If Sukuna is indeed trying to do that he's gotta be thinking in the back of his head Kenjaku might try that:jbhmm:

Daps
Sukuna is the best manga villain ever. The way he looks down on EVERYONE and is unredeemable is very refreshing. The way he says the most ruthless shyt about humanity and legit looks disgusted by mankind is crazy.

Yuji is having a mental breakdown after Sukuna does fukk shyt and Sukuna looking at him like :hhh:"Your suffering is natural. You people are meant to be chewed up."

Last edited: