Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I mean, I feel y'all forgetting how Shibuya ended. The Mahito final fight was utter bullshyt too :russ: dude overcame everything thrown at him with every asspull imaginable and then Kenjaku basically one panel'd him :dead:

So I wouldn't be shocked if we continue to get "yada yada I have the ultimate answer to your incredible power by having this thing no one knew existed". I truly hope Sukuna and Yuji's storyline is treated more carefully than that but at the end of the day this is a shounen manga we are talking about :manny:

Ehh, that's debatable. All dude said was "If you accompany me for up to one more year (probably), I will be very happy". Translating this type of shyt from Japanese is always very tricky. And we also shouldn't forget that these authors tend to say shyt and then pull back and say "I'm very sorry I didn't (insert promise or deadline)". I think the only one that really was true to her word was Gotouge with Demon Slayer.

IMO this was Gege's biggest mistake with this fight. I think Gege feels like Yuki was presented like a beast that was a legit threat to Kenjaku, who just got lucky with a last minute asspull/guess. But it didn't really read like that, I think most of the readers felt Yuki ended up being underwhelming, she was hyped (in the manga) and showed crazy powers, but Kenjaku never felt in real danger to most of us.

To be honest, I kinda hope this wasn't the end of Yuki and her and Tengen had one last trick up their sleeves. Her being a former star plasma vessel could lead to some fukkery...but at the same time, Gege has no issue killing characters and leave threads hanging because of it.
I think her being a former star vessel is going to lead to tangen and her joining. I just don’t know if this was always part of Geto’s plan. Breh has been running a Xanatos level scam since he was introduced.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Some bullshyt Todo been wasted:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
What made it so GOATed is it's simplicity. You got nikkas running around creating black holes and protected by Infinity so who's looking out for a man that can switch places by clapping? Ridiculous right?

Wrong. :ufdup:

Todo made that shyt lethal in offense and defense, a perfect foil for a duo. Dude was almost solely responsible for Ws over Hanami and Mahito. Even faked out Mahito in the end and had him so shook he turned around just to catch the L. Meanwhile Todo standing there like

Sike! :umad:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
What made it so GOATed is it's simplicity. You got nikkas running around creating black holes and protected by Infinity so who's looking out for a man that can switch places by clapping? Ridiculous right?

Wrong. :ufdup:

Todo made that shyt lethal in offense and defense, a perfect foil for a duo. Dude was almost solely responsible for Ws over Hanami and Mahito. Even faked out Mahito in the end and had him so shook he turned around just to catch the L. Meanwhile Todo standing there like

Sike! :umad:
:wow::wow::wow::wow:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Chapter 209

After forever, we finally get a better understanding of Kenjaku's plan (his motivations though, it's basically "curiosity" :dead:). Why the fukk did we have to have a "days before" flashback I have no clue. Gege makes shyt way more bloated than they need to be. I hope the anime fixes this and show stuff in more linear fashion because all these little flashbacks would've been way more useful in a chronological order instead of the mini arc/fight with no context-->we explain shyt as a "one week/one month/two days before" flashback.

Send the US soldiers as fodder for scary ass cursed spirits :picard:

Use all the curse energy to make his experiment with Tengen and then call out Sukuna? :lupe:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Chapter 209

After forever, we finally get a better understanding of Kenjaku's plan (his motivations though, it's basically "curiosity" :dead:). Why the fukk did we have to have a "days before" flashback I have no clue. Gege makes shyt way more bloated than they need to be. I hope the anime fixes this and show stuff in more linear fashion because all these little flashbacks would've been way more useful in a chronological order instead of the mini arc/fight with no context-->we explain shyt as a "one week/one month/two days before" flashback.

Use all the curse energy to make his experiment with Tengen and then call out Sukuna? :lupe:
I’m hoping this is to explain how they get out of the situation in the present.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
feels like they've been trying to explain since like last year lmao
For real, of the last 30ish chapters we've gotten like 3 or 4 with Kenjaku saying what the fukk he wants. If those happen back to back to back early in the arc, I think people would have much less of a problem with the Culling Games.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
For real, of the last 30ish chapters we've gotten like 3 or 4 with Kenjaku saying what the fukk he wants. If those happen back to back to back early in the arc, I think people would have much less of a problem with the Culling Games.
nah the culling games still ass no matter what lol. but this extra shyt just makes it seem like SJ ain't even bothering to edit when it comes to JJK

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Chapter 209

The sheer arrogance of trying this:mjtf::mjgrin:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
feels like they've been trying to explain since like last year lmao
yea this whole arc feels freestyled or just half baked like a mfer, I'm having a hard enough time just keeping track of all these new characters we've been introduced to and just where the fukk everyone is and what they're currently doing, shyt's ALL over the place

honestly this might be one of the worst "convergence of characters" arc i've read from a big name manga in a LONG time :unimpressed: should have let the characters collect themselves properly after Shibuya instead of just rushing us into this shyt, like other's have said the Mahito conclusion was stale as hell, Brain-Kun just one shotted this nikka and everyone moved on :unimpressed: after all the fukkery this nikka caused that's it? breh took out main characters!

Where the fukk is inumaki man :unimpressed: who the hell guided Gege into this ugly ass knot of storytelling

mind you, isn't the plan STILL to just get gojo out to save the day? :unimpressed: that nikka gonna be so disappointed in them when he gets out

Last edited:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I dont know what the fukk is going on
U.S. military is on a dummy mission orchestrated by Kenjaku, along with other major world governments solely to feed his experiment. That's the short and sweet but unfortunately he's throwing the whole got damn spice rack into the pot and just letting it boil. :mjlol:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I dont know what the fukk is going on
1.- Kenjaku wants to forcefully evolve Tengen who's on the verge of evolving into a new type of being because they lived way too long (and didn't merge with the last star plasma vessel, who Toji killed in Gojo's flashback arc). The reason why he wants to do this shyt hasn't been properly explained, but Kenjaku has said it's for "curiosity". I guess Gege wants to make it some kind of mad scientist Joker or something :heh:

2.- To make this shyt happen he reincarnated a bunch of sorcerers, turned normal people into sorcerers, released a bunch of cursed spirits and made all of those guys fight to the death inside giant barriers (The Culling Games). All of this is to create enough curse energy so he can have the ritual to help Tengen evolve.

3.- To ensure there's enough CE (somehow, having all these people fighting isn't enough :russ:), he fooled foreign militaries into sending people inside the barriers so they can be fed to curse spirits and unleash more curse energy.

4.- There's another part of this mofo's plan that involves Sukuna but we don't know what it entails either.

5.- Yuji and the gang are in the Culling Games trying to get a sorcerer that can free Gojo. Turns out that in order to get the help they want, they have to kill Sukuna (and Yuji, basically) :dead:

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
1.- Kenjaku wants to forcefully evolve Tengen who's on the verge of evolving into a new type of being because they lived way too long (and didn't merge with the last star plasma vessel, who Toji killed in Gojo's flashback arc). The reason why he wants to do this shyt hasn't been properly explained, but Kenjaku has said it's for "curiosity". I guess Gege wants to make it some kind of mad scientist Joker or something :hehe:

2.- To make this shyt happen he reincarnated a bunch of sorcerers, turned normal people into sorcerers, released a bunch of cursed spirits and made all of those guys fight to the death inside giant barriers (The Culling Games). All of this is to create enough curse energy so he can have the ritual to help Tengen evolve.

3.- To ensure there's enough CE (somehow, having all these people fighting isn't enough :russ:), he fooled foreign militaries into sending people inside the barriers so they can be fed to curse spirits and unleash more curse energy.

4.- There's another part of this mofo's plan that involves Sukuna but we don't know what it entails either.

5.- Yuji and the gang are in the Culling Games trying to get a sorcerer that can free Gojo. Turns out that in order to get the help they want, they have to kill Sukuna (and Yuji, basically) :dead:
shyt is a mess

and the way they gave us all the information just felt so :manny: to go from Mahito to endgame level outta the blue was a bad decision

Culling game got all type of gameshark shyt going on with the rule system, i guess no one else is really fukking with the rules except for our cast huh? :dead: yea way too many ideas running side by side when each concept/goal coulda been isolated arcs imo