Reppin
Avengers compound
BREEEEEHHHS :damn:

@Ironman @42 Monks @T-K-G @Wargames @Marks

Tsukumo....Gege doesn't give a fukk :dead:

Choso :mjcry:

Tengen :pacspit:

Kenjaku...
What a fukked up ass pull to save his ass. Of course the random ass technique had to be from Yuji's mother :martin: :smh: :sadcam:
Some bullshyt :hhh:Need Yuta to put sword to purpose and end this b*stard :ufdup:Yuji unfortunately not ready and there's clearly some connection between him and Sukuna who will probably not let that happen
At least Choso got a bigger purpose now :mjcry:
He doesn't have much longer:to:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Straight ass cheeks breh. Ain't nobody walking away from a got damn black hole, much less with an "Aww shucks, that was close."

Gege trying to make him Aizen but this ain't it. :unimpressed:
I thought dude had spent all the asspulls with Mahito but seeing this shyt with Kenjaku it seems it's just a go-to move from Gege :francis:

Now I wanna see what kind of ridiculous shyt Sukuna will pull off when he's about to get beat :mjlol:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
This dude gotta fukking die man. I was talking to a friend the other day that he's been the main villain for too long, and he's won too many times. Idek how you'd write him out now and not have it be underwhelming.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
This dude gotta fukking die man. I was talking to a friend the other day that he's been the main villain for too long, and he's won too many times. Idek how you'd write him out now and not have it be underwhelming.
its the fact that shyt hasn't gone anywhere in ages for me

demon slayer had this problem too for a minute, but at least their tangents got wrapped up in a way that made sense

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
its the fact that shyt hasn't gone anywhere in ages for me

demon slayer had this problem too for a minute, but at least their tangents got wrapped up in a way that made sense
Definitely has issues with power scaling and having too many threads going at once.

nikkas went from Shibuya straight into culling game fukkery all spread out like dragon balls.

Brain-kun giving out that work in the street fighter training room stage :snoop:

Way too many phenomenas occurred with zero explanations for my taste :hubie: we just right back into fights, in it's current state can this story even slow down properly? They gotta end this nikka expeditiously