Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Definitely has issues with power scaling and having too many threads going at once.

nikkas went from Shibuya straight into culling game fukkery all spread out like dragon balls.

Brain-kun giving out that work in the street fighter training room stage :snoop:

Way too many phenomenas occurred with zero explanations for my taste :hubie: we just right back into fights, in it's current state can this story even slow down properly? They gotta end this nikka expeditiously
I legit can't believe Shibuya and this Culling game bullshyt were written by the same person

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:sas2:Gege has an issue w/ the system itself, the characters at the top are way too strong almost until the point of untouchable. If Yuki got her shyt off, there isn't anybody on the curse spirit side could deal with that. It's the same w/ Gojo. So we have "yuji mom has a built in counter" and a cursed box.

2nd, We going to be stuck w/ Kenjaku for a bit because there are no other villians built up like that. Gojo getting out is dependent on Sukana being defeated, and that's only gonna happen with yuji dead. Unless they do some bullshyt.

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:sas2:Gege has an issue w/ the system itself, the characters at the top are way too strong almost until the point of untouchable. If Yuki got her shyt off, there isn't anybody on the curse spirit side could deal with that. It's the same w/ Gojo. So we have "yuji mom has a built in counter" and a cursed box.

2nd, We going to be stuck w/ Kenjaku for a bit because there are no other villians built up like that. Gojo getting out is dependent on Sukana being defeated, and that's only gonna happen with yuji dead. Unless they do some bullshyt.
yea if the rules weren't so absolute you could have reasonable counter's to Gojo/Sukuna but at this point he'd really have to pull some shyt outta thin air, domain expansions being a guarantee'd hit worked against him

the whole country is in shambles :mindblown: you'd have to make a crazy timeskip to get anything back to normal, nikkas already made yuji's death mandatory, we still have no idea how this "brother" memory altering shyt works cuz it came out of nowhere :dwillhuh: inumaki been in the bushes for idk how long! :pacspit:

and to top it all off this nikka Tengen is canadian as fukk :scust: woudln't bust a grape in a food fight, about to get clapped

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Y'all forgetting dude got American Govt involved now too we haven't seen how that gonna play out in the present yet lmao. Gege built too big too fast now we got an unstoppable villain and heroes that seem nowhere near the same level.

Geto basically ultra instinct, everyone else barely scraping SSJ1 status except Gojo and he might as well be dead at kami-sama rn.

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Gege did say maybe one more year for the end so the plots gotta get moving. Gojo needs to get out soon because obviously no one else can beat him:mjlol::mjlol:Unless maybe some shyt happens and Sukuna says fukk Geto and wipes him out himself?:manny::hubie:We still don't know what happened to Nobara and where the hell Yuta been??

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Y'all forgetting dude got American Govt involved now too we haven't seen how that gonna play out in the present yet lmao. Gege built too big too fast now we got an unstoppable villain and heroes that seem nowhere near the same level.

Geto basically ultra instinct, everyone else barely scraping SSJ1 status except Gojo and he might as well be dead at kami-sama rn.
You can't say no one is on Geto's level when Yuki literally just had this man on the verge of death. Her abilities would wash 99% of the entire series.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
You can't say no one is on Geto's level when Yuki literally just had this man on the verge of death. Her abilities would wash 99% of the entire series.
Yeah well how did that work out for her? She fukked his drip up.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I legit can't believe Shibuya and this Culling game bullshyt were written by the same person
I mean, I feel y'all forgetting how Shibuya ended. The Mahito final fight was utter bullshyt too :russ: dude overcame everything thrown at him with every asspull imaginable and then Kenjaku basically one panel'd him :dead:

So I wouldn't be shocked if we continue to get "yada yada I have the ultimate answer to your incredible power by having this thing no one knew existed". I truly hope Sukuna and Yuji's storyline is treated more carefully than that but at the end of the day this is a shounen manga we are talking about :manny:

Gege did say maybe one more year for the end
Ehh, that's debatable. All dude said was "If you accompany me for up to one more year (probably), I will be very happy". Translating this type of shyt from Japanese is always very tricky. And we also shouldn't forget that these authors tend to say shyt and then pull back and say "I'm very sorry I didn't (insert promise or deadline)". I think the only one that really was true to her word was Gotouge with Demon Slayer.
Yeah well how did that work out for her? She fukked his drip up.
IMO this was Gege's biggest mistake with this fight. I think Gege feels like Yuki was presented like a beast that was a legit threat to Kenjaku, who just got lucky with a last minute asspull/guess. But it didn't really read like that, I think most of the readers felt Yuki ended up being underwhelming, she was hyped (in the manga) and showed crazy powers, but Kenjaku never felt in real danger to most of us.

To be honest, I kinda hope this wasn't the end of Yuki and her and Tengen had one last trick up their sleeves. Her being a former star plasma vessel could lead to some fukkery...but at the same time, Gege has no issue killing characters and leave threads hanging because of it.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I mean, I feel y'all forgetting how Shibuya ended. The Mahito final fight was utter bullshyt too :russ: dude overcame everything thrown at him with every asspull imaginable and then Kenjaku basically one panel'd him :dead:

So I wouldn't be shocked if we continue to get "yada yada I have the ultimate answer to your incredible power by having this thing no one knew existed". I truly hope Sukuna and Yuji's storyline is treated more carefully than that but at the end of the day this is a shounen manga we are talking about :manny:

Ehh, that's debatable. All dude said was "If you accompany me for up to one more year (probably), I will be very happy". Translating this type of shyt from Japanese is always very tricky. And we also shouldn't forget that these authors tend to say shyt and then pull back and say "I'm very sorry I didn't (insert promise or deadline)". I think the only one that really was true to her word was Gotouge with Demon Slayer.

IMO this was Gege's biggest mistake with this fight. I think Gege feels like Yuki was presented like a beast that was a legit threat to Kenjaku, who just got lucky with a last minute asspull/guess. But it didn't really read like that, I think most of the readers felt Yuki ended up being underwhelming, she was hyped (in the manga) and showed crazy powers, but Kenjaku never felt in real danger to most of us.

To be honest, I kinda hope this wasn't the end of Yuki and her and Tengen had one last trick up their sleeves. Her being a former star plasma vessel could lead to some fukkery...but at the same time, Gege has no issue killing characters and leave threads hanging because of it.
......i disagree, wholeheartedly, with your summary of shibuya's climax:unimpressed: