Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Man I know I'm reading too many series, I don't even remember that happening.:snoop:
:mjlol::mjlol:
3tc3q6up45s71.png

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Choso channeling his inner Renji/Picolo and about to take a valiant L :dead:

and yea i hope Gege wraps up some of the loose threads with characters from Shibuya and gets ahead to finishing this cuz the stakes are way to fukking high right now for shyt to go back to normal once Brain-kun is taken care of

we seen Angels stipulations, Yuji gotta go (which he was destined to anyway)

We NEED to see Inumaki :to: can't just off-screen this mans arm

Megumi and Sukuna :jbhmm: we need to know, and Mahoraga needs a fukking run back cuz that shyt looked ridiculous

and Gojo gotta get out and completley wipe out the Jujutsu upper brass :banderas: you know he's pulling up the second he's free

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Choso channeling his inner Renji/Picolo and about to take a valiant L :dead:

and yea i hope Gege wraps up some of the loose threads with characters from Shibuya and gets ahead to finishing this cuz the stakes are way to fukking high right now for shyt to go back to normal once Brain-kun is taken care of

we seen Angels stipulations, Yuji gotta go (which he was destined to anyway)

We NEED to see Inumaki :to: can't just off-screen this mans arm

Megumi and Sukuna :jbhmm: we need to know, and Mahoraga needs a fukking run back cuz that shyt looked ridiculous

and Gojo gotta get out and completley wipe out the Jujutsu upper brass :banderas: you know he's pulling up the second he's free
I'm definitely ready for this series to start wrapping up soon it's been far too long without Gojo fukkery:banderas:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
BREEEEEHHHS :damn:

@Ironman @42 Monks @T-K-G @Wargames @Marks

Tsukumo....Gege doesn't give a fukk :dead:

Choso :mjcry:

Tengen :pacspit:

Kenjaku...
What a fukked up ass pull to save his ass. Of course the random ass technique had to be from Yuji's mother :martin: :smh: :sadcam:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Kenjaku...
What a fukked up ass pull to save his ass. Of course the random ass technique had to be from Yuji's mother :martin: :smh: :sadcam:
Kenjaku:birdman: is like a millennial Naraku:demonic: just when the heroes think they have him dead to right he find a way out:wtf:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Kenjaku...
Some bullshyt :hhh:Need Yuta to put sword to purpose and end this b*stard :ufdup:Yuji unfortunately not ready and there's clearly some connection between him and Sukuna who will probably not let that happen :sadcam: