Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Choso gonna come through at the last possible moment to save his little brother :wow: :mjcry:

I'm also half expecting the chick who is the vessel of Angel to get mindfukked by Yuji and believe Itadori is her long lost lover and create more fukkery around Angel wanting to kill Sukuna :mjlol:
No bullshyt, I roll every time Yuji genjutsus a motherfukker accidentally. Man is out here stamping brain cells with that double impact first. :deadrose:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Geto said
giphy.gif

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
He's clearly about to take a colossal L but he's not going out quietly, which I respect.

:mjlol: @ him seeing Yuji in his lineup.
Considering it's looking more and more that Yuji was another experiment by Kenjaku, him and Choso might have more in common than we initially thought :pachaha:

What if Todou was involved in Kenjaku fukkery too and that's why Itadori is able to unlock the mind trick on these people :lupe:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Considering it's looking more and more that Yuji was another experiment by Kenjaku, him and Choso might have more in common than we initially thought :pachaha:

What if Todou was involved in Kenjaku fukkery too and that's why Itadori is able to unlock the mind trick on these people :lupe:
Nah I think the mind trick is due to Kenjaku fukkery. They should have killed Yuji multiple times and people keep giving him passes. I think as a host for Sukuna’s resurrection he’s designed to make people like him so they don’t kill him. These Jujutsu sorcerers kill people all the time for less, but he is still out here “collecting fingers”, even after Sakuna took over and slaughtered a bunch of people. Even after the first finger his death would end the threat of full powered Sukuna and look at how many he has now. It’s by design.

Also I hope they don’t kill Choso but I just don’t see Kenjaku not killing him because he’s served his purpose.